Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starting to believe fap is murder.

Dont care, your sperm is probably mostly fakecels, my son would have to be extremely ugly not to mog me

it is. anyone who says "your sperm die anyway" is like someone saying "people die eventually anyway" in defense of a murderer. you consciously pump the shotgun, and shoot it to kill more than a million living creatures, robbing them of their life, just for a second or so of pleasure. nature is disgusting. it is very funny how there are so many people who are against abortion who also jerk off daily. jesus christ.
I can't tell if he is serious tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think a 10 percent warning is in order here...
I can't tell if he is serious tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he isn’t. He can get away with trolling because he is a mod lol

I thought sperm died even if we didn't shoot it out of cocks.

kill more than a million living creatures, robbing them of their life
what life? As if any of us will ever cum in a girl and be able to give those sperm a chance at life.

sperm itself is living and even moves around...
Yes i know, but if it will die either way, then why not? It's not hurting anyone, unless you're a moral fag and can't kill off a couple million sperm so you can orgasm alone.

what's the difference between wasting your sperm and being an incel who will never get the chance to reproduce? nofap just sounds like denying yourself pleasure

Well lucky for me I’m infertile and don’t have any sperm:D

our existence is based on killing and eating other living beings(plants or animals) and the only way to not be a MURDERER is to kill yourself.
I don't understand this moral faggotry.
what's the difference between wasting your sperm and being an incel who will never get the chance to reproduce? nofap just sounds like denying yourself pleasure

U deserve a gf for being a decent human being who doesnt kill sperms :lul:

Yes i know, but if it will die either way, then why not? It's not hurting anyone, unless you're a moral fag and can't kill off a couple million sperm so you can orgasm alone.
same goes for a human. it'll die anyway who cares about murder

what about all the chads who had chad kids even after all the pumping and dumping they do

same goes for a human. it'll die anyway who cares about murder
There's a big difference between a human and some sperm. That's like saying chopping down trees is murder