Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started uni two weeks ago and 90 percent of foids are attractive there wtf???

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
I enrolled in normie degree(accounting and finance) due to being too stupid for STEM and there are about 70 percent foids there rest is men. All guys are normie tier with exception of one incel tier and me + one half retard with strabismus which doesnt count lol. All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot. All high tier beckies and onwards. Wtf. Where are all the ugly people at? Rotting in their homes being neets and hikikomoris? this is EE btw and theres 80 people in my group

Last edited:
All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot.
At least you have a good sight to watch when being sleepy during your bs courses. Once you enter the wageslave world, you work to live, and live to work.

I enrolled in normie degree(accounting and finance) due to being too stupid for STEM and there are about 70 percent foids there rest is men. All guys are normie tier with exception of one incel tier and me + one half retard with strabismus which doesnt count lol. All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot. All high tier beckies and onwards. Wtf. Where are all the ugly people at? Rotting in their homes being neets and hikikomoris? this is EE btw and theres 80 people in my group
What did you expect, accounting and finance is for normies and higher. We incels either rot, wageslave or stemmaxx.

What did you expect, accounting and finance is for normies and higher. We incels either rot, wageslave or stemmaxx.
Ye but ugly/low tier normie women exist. Since this is women majority field I expected to see more ugly women

Ye but ugly/low tier normie women exist. Since this is women majority field I expected to see more ugly women
Fakeup does wonders.
And sometimes statistics and average end up one or the others, you might just be in that one class/university where it happens.

I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX IN A DORM SO BAD

I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX IN A DORM SO BAD
im lucky nobody is bullying me here or paying attention to me lel:feelscry:
Once you enter the wageslave world, you work to live, and live to work.
Gonna rope then. Fuck wageslaving as an incel. I only enrolled in uni to buy time bcs my family said its either this or work or they will throw me out of the house:feelsmega:

Last edited:
I hate being 5'11", white, an autistic Rick and Morty/Marvel nerd, 5/10 in the looks department, and I'm in college and I've never had college sex.

I'm so envious of frat chads and other douchebags who do have college sex.

It hurts.

I hate college hypergamy.

Sad

I hate being 5'11", white, an autistic Rick and Morty/Marvel nerd, 5/10 in the looks department, and I'm in college and I've never had college sex.

I'm so envious of frat chads and other douchebags who do have college sex.

It hurts.

I hate college hypergamy.

View attachment 518443

Ethnic sub 4/10 manlets on suicide watch.

Last edited:
you probably call every average looking woman pretty.

you probably call every average looking woman pretty.
average woman is pretty. Its the women that have deranged sense of attractivness when rating men

average woman is pretty. Its the women that have deranged sense of attractivness when rating men

90% is a bit high, but any female that isn't sub 4 is fine. I'd say that's close to 80%. And all 100% of that 80% have insane standards.

"Just be attracted to 100% of females" theory.

Its due to low standards men have, every normal looking girl looks great to us because we are brainwashed that average girl is an ugly fat feminist hairy cunt. Im same as you, 90 percent of women between 15 and 35 are attractive to me.

And guess what, they will find 90% of the guys unattractive. It's over :incel:

That would be ER fuel to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back