Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started uni two weeks ago and 90 percent of foids are attractive there wtf???

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 23h 18m
I enrolled in normie degree(accounting and finance) due to being too stupid for STEM and there are about 70 percent foids there rest is men. All guys are normie tier with exception of one incel tier and me + one half retard with strabismus which doesnt count lol. All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot. All high tier beckies and onwards. Wtf. Where are all the ugly people at? Rotting in their homes being neets and hikikomoris? this is EE btw and theres 80 people in my group

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
RandomBroCel said:
All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot.
At least you have a good sight to watch when being sleepy during your bs courses. Once you enter the wageslave world, you work to live, and live to work.

WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
8d 1h 15m
RandomBroCel said:
I enrolled in normie degree(accounting and finance) due to being too stupid for STEM and there are about 70 percent foids there rest is men. All guys are normie tier with exception of one incel tier and me + one half retard with strabismus which doesnt count lol. All foids besides 3 landwhales are slim skinny and fucking hot. All high tier beckies and onwards. Wtf. Where are all the ugly people at? Rotting in their homes being neets and hikikomoris? this is EE btw and theres 80 people in my group
What did you expect, accounting and finance is for normies and higher. We incels either rot, wageslave or stemmaxx.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 23h 18m
WundaBoy said:
What did you expect, accounting and finance is for normies and higher. We incels either rot, wageslave or stemmaxx.
Ye but ugly/low tier normie women exist. Since this is women majority field I expected to see more ugly women

WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
8d 1h 15m
RandomBroCel said:
Ye but ugly/low tier normie women exist. Since this is women majority field I expected to see more ugly women
Fakeup does wonders.
And sometimes statistics and average end up one or the others, you might just be in that one class/university where it happens.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 10h 28m
I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX IN A DORM SO BAD

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★★★★
8d 16h 59m
SlayerSlayer said:
I know dude while drunk and listening to rock music. Shit. I'm gonna fap rn.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 23h 18m
SlayerSlayer said:
im lucky nobody is bullying me here or paying attention to me lel:feelscry:
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Once you enter the wageslave world, you work to live, and live to work.
Gonna rope then. Fuck wageslaving as an incel. I only enrolled in uni to buy time bcs my family said its either this or work or they will throw me out of the house:feelsmega:

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
75d 20h 38m
SlayerSlayer said:
Same. I'm in my fourth year living a dorm, never happened with me so far.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 23h 18m
ordinaryotaku said:
Same. I'm in my fourth year living a dorm, never happened with me so far.
better stop torturing yourself wiht unobtainable fantasies:feelscry:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8