Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started taking pictures of couples

Why would you do this, I am so mad right now

if you give me their home addresses I'll come visit their Minecraft house with my Minecraft bow and mechete iron sword

no autistic men seen in here

Seriously though some of them are probably siblings, there is not much height difference and we all know foids want men way taller than them

Seriously though some of them are probably siblings, there is not much height difference and we all know foids want men way taller than them
nah, in all these pics they kissed or shown other clear sign of affection. This ain't Alabama lmao.

For example in this pic: the girl was jumping on the guy, looked like she was about to rape him lol. They were by a train so I assume one of them was leaving for some time and they wouldn't see each other again for a while
View: https://imgur.com/a/k7AQIsY

also all these guys and many others that I didn't take pics of had very average faces.

Pepper spray one of them and run. The cops won't catch you

nah, in all these pics they kissed or shown other clear sign of affection. This ain't Alabama lmao.

For example in this pic: the girl was jumping on the guy, looked like she was about to rape him lol. They were by a train so I assume one of them was leaving for some time and they wouldn't see each other again for a while

also all these guys and many others that I didn't take pics of had very average faces.

Jbw then

Manlet nation lol

I want to fucking slam the dude on his neck and heel hook him beyond the point of repair.

based creepshotcel

Ein weiterer Germancel

Face > height. All of these guys are 5ft 10 max.

Cope, they're all holding hands. :feelskek: Height doesn't mean shit if you're ugly.

You basically never see couples that are that height matched here. Here the rule of thumb is that the guy is atleast 1 full head taller than the foid. Often comically more than that. Also men here usually have much larger frames, bigger bones. Half of these dudes would be incel here. If i had to guess i'd say this is some kind of slav country or maybe somewhere in the med region. Proving my point that men that are incel in the west would have a realistic chance to ascent in those places.

Why would you do this, I am so mad right now
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Cope, they're all holding hands. :feelskek: Height doesn't mean shit if you're ugly.
Idk why they think height is some magical over achiever that allows you to bypass everything else

Lifefuel for manlets?
I honestly would like to be heightmatched with a foid I think being eye to eye standing up is intimate.
Honestly I would take a foid of any height just date me :feelsree:

I’ve seen these before lol

Probably betabuxxers like the rest of them

This is lifefuel. It 100% of those photos the male is not 5+ inches taller (genetic height difference between genders) than the female, and in some female is taller than male. This is insane if it's a statistical sample. What country is this?

still happens
also foids see multiple men at a time don't forget that
Doubt they can betabuxx with a mcwagie wage. Young women earn a lot more doing shit jobs with tips etc And these foids seemed way more affectionate towards their bfs than the other way around.

This is lifefuel. It 100% of those photos the male is not 5+ inches taller (genetic height difference between genders) than the female, and in some female is taller than male. This is insane if it's a statistical sample. What country is this?
mostly Germany. Guys had very average faces too. Yeah, that’s what most couple I see look like.

Which country kek

Doubt they can betabuxx with a mcwagie wage. Young women earn a lot more doing shit jobs with tips etc And these foids seemed way more affectionate towards their bfs than the other way around.
Foids are good at pretending

Foids are good at pretending
What would they be pretending for? We don’t live in the middle ages. A woman isn’t tied to the first village retard she sees. Any of those women could get good looking, genuinely rich guys if they wanted to.

You basically never see couples that are that height matched here. Here the rule of thumb is that the guy is atleast 1 full head taller than the foid. Often comically more than that. Also men here usually have much larger frames, bigger bones. Half of these dudes would be incel here. If i had to guess i'd say this is some kind of slav country or maybe somewhere in the med region. Proving my point that men that are incel in the west would have a realistic chance to ascent in those places.
Where do you live?
I see these kinds of couples everywhere. I travel a lot.

None of them were good looking though. Not ugly either. Mostly 4-6/10s.
who knows he is turned away from us in this photo
also on second thoughts looking at the picture he may be a step or 2 ahead of her so he may not be shorter than her but heightmatched or even taller because of that

Save some in case they might get deleted in the future.

These couples are all JBL and JBW (just be lean and White). If you're fat or non-White it's ovER, it's super ovER when you're both.

Most couples aren't extremely different in height, that's a large minority but certainly not the majority. Tiny toilets often have tiny boyfriends. The only type of man that you basically never see with a girlfriend is a man that is fat, even slightly overweight men are perpetually lonely.

None of them were good looking though. Not ugly either. Mostly 4-6/10s.

Yes, but if you're a 5/10 and a toilet gets to know you she will consider you. Relationships are A LOT more work for them, but they can still get them, most of us are Sub-4 so there's no hope for most of us unless we spend years looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing. This is to even be considered, we fall outside of basic considerations.

who knows he is turned away from us in this photo
I saw their faces, obviously I couldn't go up to their faces and take a photo though lol.
also on second thoughts looking at the picture he may be a step or 2 ahead of her so he may not be shorter than her but heightmatched or even taller because of that
A heightmatched couple is where the man is 5 inches taller than the foid since that the average man is 5 inches taller than the average foid.

View attachment 904288

View attachment 904289

View attachment 904290

Save some in case they might get deleted in the future.

These couples are all JBL and JBW (just be lean and White). If you're fat or non-White it's ovER, it's super ovER when you're both.
Based, thanks. Don't think graycels are allowed to post photos so I had to put them on imgur.

Doesn't JBW apply to getting non-white foids though? All these foids are white.

Yes, but if you're a 5/10 and a toilet gets to know you she will consider you. Relationships are A LOT more work for them, but they can still get them, most of us are Sub-4 so there's no hope for most of us unless we spend years looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing. This is to even be considered, we fall outside of basic considerations.
I agree. Most men I see dating are very average looking tbh. I see both normies and Chads dating the same kinds of foids .

Actors. You have to be an actor in order to be in a relationship with a normie foid.

Actors. You have to be an actor in order to be in a relationship with a normie foid.
Some of them were very attractive. This is a shit pic but the foid looked like one of those le aryan trad waifus cooking naked in a wheatfiled memes you see on /pol/ and the guy was recessed and kinda ethnic looking. She was jumping on him like she was going to rape him.