Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Start of the work week and still incel

• Thread starter Shitskin=Shitlife
  • Start date
S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★
Another fucking week of wage slavery with zero pussy in return. No female companionship. Sleeping and waking up alone. My dick is still Sahara-levels dry. FUCK THIS SHIT!

over for wagecucks

Why would you get pussy just from working? lol

Working and being incel is a fate worse than death. Normies can do it because they have wives and families to go home to. I have absolutely nothing. I'm a eunuch slave.

One of the most common normie gaslighting methods to tell incels to get a job. Meanwhile unemployed weed dealer chadlites fuck as much as they want and brag about their educated girlfriends who pay for their shit. Even if normies were right, it still means that you can't get real love and you can only betabux. Never work just for pussy, let those single mothers and those who seek for provider eat shit and suck some boomercels ED dick for that easy money.

26 and still never worked because no jobs anywhere and no car, "contributing" to a society that detests your sub 5 existence is a NO for me.

Slaves of ye olde would be granted shelter, food, safety, and a wife by their masters. Slaves of now are given an abysmal sum of money and expected to meet these needs themselves. Sure, shelter, food, and safety can be bought with money, but you can't buy a woman's permanent company.

wagie wagie get back in your cagie