Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starbucks registered girl

Oscar11238

Oscar11238

Recruit
★★
Today I want him to a Starbucks that I never been into before and the girl behind the counter was actually very pretty and when I ordered my coffee the whole time I was talking to her she look at me like I was a giant cockroach slithering across the table she didn't want to have anything to do with me she couldn't even stand me long enough to take my order what a fucking cunt I almost wanted to throw my coffee in her face

Today I want him to a Starbucks that I never been into before and the girl behind the counter was actually very pretty and when I ordered my coffee the whole time I was talking to her she look at me like I was a giant cockroach slithering across the table she didn't want to have anything to do with me she couldn't even stand me long enough to take my order what a fucking cunt I almost wanted to throw my coffee in her face
Should have gone ER

what did you expect? everyone can smell that you hate womyn

Fast food workers are disgusting human beings, anyone who wants to work taking orders should have to be personality tested a lot
what did you expect? everyone can smell that you hate womyn

How did the conversation go man?
What did you say to her?

should have jumped over the table grabbed a cup of hot water splashed her face and eyes and said BITCH NOW YOU CSN LOOK AT NOBODY

Should have asked for the managER

The conversation we had was just me ordering my stupid coffee but she looked at me like I was scum by the way today is ER's birthday