Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Star Wars SC 38 Reimagined

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
In case you haven´t seen this video it´s fucking amazing and I totally accept this as canon you can truly see why everyone feared Vader so much he fights with such fierceness and anger and you can clearly feel the hatred he has for Obi Wan the man who cut off all his limbs, let him burn alive and left him for dead I like this reimagined scene way more than the original. Also Keep in mind this wasn´t made by a billion dollar company like Disney it was made by fans who loves Star Wars and it clearly shows.

i dont like start wars tbh

i still think ep 3 is the best one

Not bad, there are a few glaring mistakes and Vader looks a bit stiff at times, but overall good stuff.

Star wars is for cucks tbh

There are some real good fan made Star Wars scenes on YouTube.

Not bad, there are a few glaring mistakes and Vader looks a bit stiff at times, but overall good stuff.
Yes there are some "mistakes" like the face tracing sometimes but still better than anything Disney has made and keep in mind that these guys didn´t have hundreds of million budget like Disney had.
There are some real good fan made Star Wars scenes on YouTube.
There really is and some of them are so good and hold true to the lore unlike Disney who doesn´t seem to understand Star Wars.

There was so much good material and instead we get this soulless corporate entertainment product. I am still salty as fuck. Soy Wars is dead for me.

There was so much good material and instead we get this soulless corporate entertainment product. I am still salty as fuck. Star Wars is dead for me.
Same here only episode 1-6 for me anything Disney made was crap. Disney apparently also refused to use any of George Lucas ideas and as a result we get these shitty movies they dont´t even feel like Star wars anymore they just use the name to make money because it has nothing to do with Star Wars.

It was made by soyboys, star wars is and has always been kids movies