Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Star Wars Outlaws, finally a SW open world game

Who the fucks gives a crap about Kike wars

Who the fucks gives a crap about Kike wars
FxynuvzXsAI0GKh.jpg

Le strong femoid protagonist don't care

Hopefully it doesn't suck like Battlefront 2 (2017)

Hell yeah, I always wanted to play as a short goofy goblina. Seriously, letting the player create their own character, maybe even choose a voice like in Dragon Age Inquisition is the smartest thing a game developer can do.

Interesting, I still haven't played Jedi Survivor

Hell yeah, I always wanted to play as a short goofy goblina. Seriously, letting the player create their own character, maybe even choose a voice like in Dragon Age Inquisition is the smartest thing a game developer can do.
thanks the devs for making an attractive spic, it could have been a dyed hair fat lesbian feminist or a tranny

Last edited:
Itll be like GTA6, Shit love story with chad chasing whore!
star wars doesnt make content based on love, the only tiny romantic thing the franchise had was the relationship between Leia and Han Solo :feelscomfy: i'm very excited to play it, first open world game of this franchise

star wars doesnt make content based on love, the only tiny romantic thing the franchise had was the relationship between Leia and Han Solo :feelscomfy: i'm very excited to play it, first open world game of this franchise
But woman as main and no ability to play as male so i will not!

What about the cuck Anakin Skywalker

it looks pretty good but do i have to play as the girl?
the trailer shows a battle droid bounty hunter, so you probably will be able to switch to him sometime like in GTA V

Lol Ubisoft game? HARD PASS

i love starwars but this game honestly looks like ubisoft crap. and it looks like boring 3rd person cover shooter like GTA.

It will be garbage

chose planets : yes
chose cities : yes
chose spaceships: yes
Chose vehicles : yes
Chose weapons : yes
Chose characters : no

chose planets : yes
chose cities : yes
chose spaceships: yes
Chose vehicles : yes
Chose weapons : yes