Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Standardcels are truecels

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
They are true to themselves and their standards
they won't settle for less than a loli waifu of culture :blackpill:
unlike desperate bluepilled normie cucks who bow down to soyciety :soy:

free @Napoleon de Geso

free @[UWSL]
Napoleon de Geso
[/UWSL]@Napoleon de Geso
his posts were quite funny ngl

Looks like a shitpost thread but anyway I'll reply. Standardcels may be valid because I disagree with cucks who lower their standards just to get leftovers (I mean dating below their looks level, not something as bad as betabuxxing a 40-year-old-roastie), but they still mog us so they shouldn't be on this forum.

Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso

Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso Free @Napoleon de Geso
:yes:

Lmao
Seriously though I've been rejected by all kinds of girls so now for me it's either a cute loli wife or nothing, lowering my standards didn't give me shit.
37049.jpg

not everyone is an anime watching nigker

They are true to themselves and their standards
they won't settle for less than a loli waifu of culture :blackpill:
unlike desperate bluepilled normie cucks who bow down to soyciety :soy:

free @Napoleon de Geso
Yeah I agree,I won’t settle for sub high Becky

Under 60 kg and under 18 with a cute face or nothing. :feelsjuice:

The eternal struggle: you want to have sex with a foid but you don't want to talk to them.

lets put it another way. even if I did lower my standard I still couldn't get a roastie so why would I?