Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stamps

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

truecel hobbies

Stamp collecting is an ancientcel trait

Πάτερ ἡμῶν, ὁ ἐν τοῖς οὐρανοῖς, ἁγιασθήτω τὸ ὄνομά σου, ἐλθέτω ἡ βασιλεία σου, γενηθήτω τὸ θέλημά σου, ὡς ἐν οὐρανῷ καὶ ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς. Τὸν ἄρτον ἡμῶν τὸν ἐπιούσιον, δὸς ἡμῖν σήμερον, καὶ ἄφες ἡμῖν τὰ ὀφειλήματα ἡμῶν, ὡς καὶ ἡμεῖς ἀφίεμεν τοῖς ὀφειλέταις ἡμῶν, καὶ μὴ εἰσενέγκῃς ἡμᾶς εἰς πειρασμόν, ἀλλὰ ῥῦσαι ἡμᾶς ἀπὸ τοῦ πονηροῦ. ̓Αμήν.

I get that the info is old, but i have never once met someone who collects stamps

I get that the info is old, but i have never once met someone who collects stamps

Same yet to meet a stamp collector.

Has to be a generational thing I remember my granddad talking about stamp collecting once. No one uses stamps

Canned, wet, dried, or frozen?

I heard that freeze dried in vacuum packs have the best storage life.
After I've had sex with the body is when I cut it up and store in my freezer. The gooey stuff I'll put in cans and empty water bottles, etc.

After I've had sex with the body is when I cut it up and store in my freezer. The gooey stuff I'll put in cans and empty water bottles, etc.
Everyone loves cracking open a cold one after a rough day....