Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based StalkER-cel kills woman he loves, her husband and finally himself.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RmTrvaocC1A

Women should watch out for psychopathic dERanged “one-itis” cels

That Incel stalkER wasn’t entitled to sex but the man and woman he killed weren’t entitled to life either

Nobody is entitled to anything. So it’s illogical for normies to think that their entitlements are any more valid than our own, both are equally invalid because entitlements exist only in imagination.

Last edited:
Need to know the ID of the wife before I can make a judgement on this, tbh, cucked as fuck to kill the husband just for being married to the oneitis you worship. :feelswhat:

AnothER man who didnt got what he wanted .

Lots of attacks done by lonely men are happening more often, only going to get worse, society should be helping these men to prevent these attacks in the future

What inceldom does to a nigga

Need to know the ID of the wife before I can make a judgement on this, tbh, cucked as fuck to kill the husband just for being married to the oneitis you worship. :feelswhat:
What's cucked af is sitting on here crying. He took action

That Incel stalkER wasn’t entitled to sex but the man and woman he killed weren’t entitled to life either
Based, god said that women should serve men so if they can't even do that they shouldn't be on earf

Makes me happy for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back