Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy's dad buys Tyrone a brand new car

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
This is what being a tall, young, goodlooking black guy can get you...

Meanwhile, I'm 19 with $66 in my bank account sharing a car with my mom :feelsbadman:

Damn, this is one of the biggest ragefuel posts I've seen.

Her dad is a cuck

This is what being a tall, young, goodlooking black guy can get you...

Meanwhile, I'm 19 with $66 in my bank account sharing a car with my mom :feelsbadman:

Why can't I get angry at these young attractive black men the same way I get angry at young attractive white men. Maybe it's all the ethnic-posting here, that we can't see that blacks are not suffering the same fate as us.

Lifefuel. And he's not even a Tyrone.

The father is demonstrating cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

He's fucking my size. What does he have that I don't besides social skills?

He's not even a Tyrone lmao and isn't tall too.

"Just be white bro"- says the dumb ethnic coper
COALBURNERS DESERVE THE ROPE

High set cheekbones and a defined chin
I'm looking at his face right now. It could be my crooked teeth but I really see no difference in the chin.

What the fuck? Is he a football player or something?

OP you want me to go ER ?

PnIFeyh.jpg

OP you want me to go ER ?
I'm believing in a conspiracy that people are trying to make me sui with BBC posts.
Yesterday we had the one that showed those stats about 30% of newlywed black men with a Bachelor's degree in 2014-2015 being intermarried
Today we have this Tyronelite being gifted a brand new car just because he's going out with some Stacy

I'm starting to question everything I know about the race pill. Maybe i'm just ugly? Maybe i'm a mentalcel?

Aww, they bought the poor little black boy that fucks their daughter a car. Ain't these white people the sweetest? Not only is it a car for their daughter's boyfriend, it is a 1.5 million likes for their daughter. You can't put a price on virtue signaling of this magnitude.

It won't last.

having a daughter is the endgame of white cuckold

I'm believing in a conspiracy that people are trying to make me sui with BBC posts.
Yesterday we had the one that showed those stats about 30% of newlywed black men with a Bachelor's degree in 2014-2015 being intermarried
Today we have this Tyronelite being gifted a brand new car just because he's going out with some Stacy

I'm starting to question everything I know about the race pill. Maybe i'm just ugly? Maybe i'm a mentalcel?
indeed
that was the most surprising info
I already knew black women werent in demand and they didnt marry out
but 30% IR among black university graduates ? damn

C oqNvKUwAErP49 large

You just know that dad listens in on this Tyrone-lite pumping his daughter at night

Stop coping and realize that white women love the BBC.
This nigga ain't even a Tyrone. He looks like a 14 year old black teenage male.

No, the Stacy is trying to make herself look good. She is gonna dumb him as soon as she tires of her virtue signaling.
keep coping buddy boyo

did you even check her twitter

they are dating since 2016 summer AT LEAST, there are pics of them together

But sure whatever helps you cope

by the way even if she dumps him after 2 years(lmao) he gets to win
he got to tap that ass for 2 years, he stretched her 3 holes good and proper for 48 months. he cucked her family got himself a new car

cope on

JBB holy fuck, he's not even Tyrone. Her dad's having the time of his life showing everyone how not racist he is, while his daughter craves the BBC every night.

BBC theory confirmed every day.

>s-she will surely dump him soon !

Gfdsgfsdgsdfgfsdg

6f5bd06facd8a1020561971012dda89c82d20892230fef2c148817ee9e973ec6

Not enough suifuel in this thread yet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 8.43.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 8.43.28 PM.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
One dimensional spoiled Stacy who vlogs with white dad who'll cuck his entire bank account to try and snag Latrel Lite here for those wonderful mixed genetics. Latrel Lite going to get the most out of this and stacy is going to make a video in 3 years melodramatically venting about being a single mother while telling her 12 year old fans to follow her on instagram.

ahhahahah @Blackpill101 on suicide watch

he is gonna jerk off to BLACKED.COM before crying himself to sleep tonight
kek
I hate coal burners.

One dimensional spoiled Stacy who vlogs with white dad who'll cuck his entire bank account to try and snag Latrel Lite here for those wonderful mixed genetics. Latrel Lite going to get the most out of this and stacy is going to make a video in 3 years melodramatically venting about being a single mother while telling her 12 year old fans to follow her on instagram.
I hate coal burners.
ahhaahah

I love the autistic meltdown in these threads
when people open "life fuel currycel found hot stacy gf" threads nobody cares, nobody gets triggered

Black male / white female couple triggers people so hard

i aint even buying bbc meme, it's just fun to fuck with people here

Like I said before
ETHNICS LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE

ahhaahah

when people open "life fuel currycel found hot stacy gf" threads nobody cares, nobody gets triggered

You have an incredibly low standards for both fun and a meltdown. I'm jealous.

Tellem Tyrone gtfih

You have an incredibly low standards for both fun and a meltdown. I'm jealous.
you could also have some lols if u werent a petty alt righter

but hey, you are white at least
lel

Just lol at this charity! He's not even Tyrone, just a typical black kid fucking a white girl. They're treating him like some poor African kid they adopted. :lul:

The reason i'm skeptical is that he isn't prime Tyrone material, and we are talking about a rich Stacy here which makes this even more suspiscious. Look at the way she writes in that picture is like she is talking about some new pet or something. Maybe he has BBC and she is keeping him around for that but the primary motive here is virtue signaling to the max and enjoying all the social status this is getting her. The cuck dead is also virtue signaling to oblivion by buying this Tyrone-lite a frikking car.

you could also have some lols if u werent a petty alt righter

but hey, you are white at least
lel

Am neither. r.i.p. Also am always havin good time, life is more fun when you treat it like a joke

Just lol at this charity! He's not even Tyrone, just a typical black kid fucking a white girl. They're treating him like some poor African kid they adopted. :lul:

Bigotry of low expectation in action.

has to be virtue signaling or some weird shit. if this is a legit relationship he'll get cucked by a real tyrone or chadrone

ahhaahah

Nah, I get plenty triggered thinking how those White stacies/stacylites are squandering over 30,000 years of evolution to date and procreate with average/ugly streetshitters frankly.

And as you know, I'm not white. Race-mixing is a travesty and ideally wouldn't happen.

No such thing. Don't be a cuck bro.

Right. And I can't believe this cuck dad is literally rewarding this kid for ravaging his daughter with that BBC. Cuck of the Year award contender?

The reason i'm skeptical is that he isn't prime Tyrone material, and we are talking about a rich Stacy here which makes this even more suspiscious. Look at the way she writes in that picture is like she is talking about some new pet or something. Maybe he has BBC and she is keeping him around for that but the primary motive here is virtue signaling to the max and enjoying all the social status this is getting her. The cuck dead is also virtue signaling to oblivion by buying this Tyrone-lite a frikking car.

A lot of the pics in her timeline is of her driving him around, he probably is poor. He is their little pet negro. Can't blame him, it's a good deal, even if (when) it falls through, he got a car and some prime pussy. He also seems like a pretty tame house negro, will get a free ride to college and will find another white girl to marry after graduation most likely.