Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy's dad buys Tyrone a brand new car

So what do you call what the father of this Stacy is doing?
Being a gigacuck. "Bigotry of low expectations" is a phrase meant to denote the "they're the real racists!" paradigm espoused by cuckservatives (Neocons) who don't acknowledge the reality of average IQ differences across racial groups.

Nigga this should be the most potent of lifefuels for you. An average/slightly above average at best black dude gets to date a White stacy with her cuck family's approval, going as far as to buy him a damn car. You're delusional if you don't think Blacks have it better than most ethniks.

Just because cuckservatives use the phrase doesn't mean it isn't a valid one. Left-wingers do appear to be quite racist, it's just that in their case that kicks their maternal instincts, so they end up coddling and treating ethnics as if they were small defenseless animals, even when they are murdering raping Muslims or something.

Whitecels on suicide watch. Lifefuel for blackcels

But whitecels can get disgusting chinks and curry bitches so we have it easier...

How cucked do you have to be to let a niglet ravage your beautiful blonde daughter and then humiliate yourself further by buying him a car.

Father needs to rope ASAP TBH.

THIS IS WHAT WHITE MEN HAVE BECOME!

keep coping buddy boyo

did you even check her twitter

they are dating since 2016 summer AT LEAST, there are pics of them together

But sure whatever helps you cope

by the way even if she dumps him after 2 years(lmao) he gets to win
he got to tap that ass for 2 years, he stretched her 3 holes good and proper for 48 months. he cucked her family got himself a new car

cope on
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

So fucking true lmao, he got to tap that prime stacy ass for all those years, even if she dumps him it doesn't matter, he already won in life.

lol whites r the biggest cucks on the planet. buying your daughter's bbc a fucking car

White privilege my ads, the only privilege that exists is looks privilege.
I will never get something bought to me by a female, most guys are buying shit for females not the other way around.
And why I she father thinking, that's her bf not her husband. For all he knows they could break up in a few months and he would be wasted all that money.

Thanks for fucking my daughter here's your car.

Notice how the father is trying hard to call him "brother" and "man".
How about by his first name.

Here's the video.

Kek, looks like they were trying to start another suifuel "boyfriend vs girlfriend" channel, but that car video got the comments closed and there isn't anymore videos after it.

Just imagine what white handsome Chad can get.

the dad needs to be killed

I'm believing in a conspiracy that people are trying to make me sui with BBC posts.
Yesterday we had the one that showed those stats about 30% of newlywed black men with a Bachelor's degree in 2014-2015 being intermarried
Today we have this Tyronelite being gifted a brand new car just because he's going out with some Stacy

I'm starting to question everything I know about the race pill. Maybe i'm just ugly? Maybe i'm a mentalcel?
What's your sui method?:think: I've been curious.

i hope this dumb whore gets beheaded on a live stream, and this nigger gassed to death like the filthy animal which he is

Dad is reaching dangerous levels of cuckoldry. That filthy nigger is fucking his daughter and his wife while he is working to pay off that car

A black dad would never buy a car for his daughter's white boyfriend

indeed
that was the most surprising info
I already knew black women werent in demand and they didnt marry out
but 30% IR among black university graduates ? damn

View attachment 18318
I couldn’t even see that him for a sec tbh. But white women chasing bbc is common where I am in Miami

happy for tyrone tbh lucky mofo born black and tall

Blacklets on suicide watch tbh.

Is he an athlete or something? That girl would be the hottest girl in my town.

White privilege my ads, the only privilege that exists is looks privilege.
I will never get something bought to me by a female, most guys are buying shit for females not the other way around.
And why I she father thinking, that's her bf not her husband. For all he knows they could break up in a few months and he would be wasted all that money.
Maybe her dad is rich and her bf will drive her to college or work. Or he works for them.

Its a form of reparations. :lul::lul::lul:

the fact that they are filming it etc is enough as proof. all of this is nothing more than virtue signaling. interracial black-white couples are seen as "cool" nowadays.