Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Stacylite turned into recessed subhuman after premolar extractions

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
She can get chad before and after, no difference in her smv

so what, she'll still have no problems getting chad dick

She can get chad before and after, no difference in her smv
Shut the fuck up. The post is about the brutality of orthodontics which creates incels.
so what, she'll still have no problems getting chad dick
Retard
Having 8 teeth removed warped my face beyond recognition. Even my eyes are not aligned anymore. If I could go back in time I would beat my orthodontist to death and walk away with my shark teeth as they were.
Orthodontists deserve the worst :feelsdevil:

i would probably kms tbh... luckily my face didnt get any worse even after having 6 extractions and 4 years of braces

what happened lol
She had all 8 premolars extracted so her maxilla collapsed
408C347E 6BCB 4D04 B2FA 73081D8EC484

i would probably kms tbh... luckily my face didnt get any worse even after having 6 extractions and 4 years of braces
I had extractions too but luckily they were only baby teeth. If you’ve had any adult molars pulled then you are probably more subhuman than you think.

why would she do that
Big Ortho is a scam that flattens faces and gives people sleep apnea.

They like to pull teeth any chance they get because insurance full covers it:feelsjuice:.

I luckily had no premolars extracted but my ortho used rubbers bands to pull my maxilla backwards instead of pulling my recessed mandible forward. I suffer from breathing and posture problems as a result because my airway is narrow:feelsjuice:.

Orthodontists like to use bandaid solutions (braces/rubberbands/extractions) instead of addressing the root cause (subhuman recessed facial development). Why? Because it’s “easier” and makes them more money.

All could’ve been entirely avoided with a palate expander. Shit even just proper tongue and body posture if you are really young could save you the trouble of going through an extremely expensive and invasive surgery later in life just to not be subhuman:feelsjuice:.

Last edited:
I had extractions too but luckily they were only baby teeth. If you’ve had any adult molars pulled then you are probably more subhuman than you think.
I think I had 2 wisdom teeth out and 4 molars if I remember correctly and yeah maybe you're right tbh I was just going by memory and I am sort of recessed although I always have been. My orthodontist was 100% out to get me which is a reason for my subhumanity there were constant "overcorrections" and new things that needed to be done to my braces over the lengthy 4 year treatment. I remember for 2 years straight there were no changes made just tightening the wire spinning wheels. Unfortunate

I think I had 2 wisdom teeth out and 4 molars if I remember correctly and yeah maybe you're right tbh I was just going by memory and I am sort of recessed although I always have been. My orthodontist was 100% out to get me which is a reason for my subhumanity there were constant "overcorrections" and new things that needed to be done to my braces over the lengthy 4 year treatment. I remember for 2 years straight there were no changes made just tightening the wire spinning wheels. Unfortunate
Most people get their 3rd molars (wisdom teeth) removed anyways because even the most robust bone mogger model of today is more recessed than primitive tribesmen. Ideally you shouldn’t get any teeth extracted if your palate is wide enough to accommodate them.
631B47DF 13CB 44D5 B6CF 2051E83CA0FA

But yeah it sounds like you got fucked over as well. Imagine paying thousands of dollars to be uglier jfl.
I think I had 2 wisdom teeth out and 4 molars
My condolences :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Orthodontics are extremely irresponsible but orthotropics is such a bad cope

She'll be betabuxxed at some point:

Da fuck that foids face actually got better after having teeth pulled. Yeah her jaw collapsed, but her mouth, eyes and nose all look better.
The right picture is her before and the left pic is the after. In this particular case she had Jaw Surgery to pull her recessed maxilla forward. She still looks like shit but it’s only 25 days post op. There will be swelling for a year or more before you can see the final look.