Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News low IQ schizo blackcel died from starvation after eating own shit/piss

Wow his iq was equal to his age :feelsahh:

Schizophrenia impairs cognitive function.

Schizophrenia impairs cognitive function.

I suspect that a certain portion of the Black community is suffering from Schizophrenia-related gene variants.

Reminder: @Proton, @Ap0calypse

At first I laughed. But then the brutality of what happened to him came dawning upon me, starving to death is one the slowest and most painfully agonising ways to die.

Absolutely ovER if you’re low iq/mentally disabled and/or physically disabled.

I want to start anothER “black lives mattER” movement for my nigga Larry Eugene Price Jr

Last edited:
Schizo, low IQ and nigger. Literally never began and never would have in a million years.

no wonder he starved when he shit all over the place.

There are two food containers in his cell in the photo.

He probably died from eating shit but that's an embarrassing headline and the media needed to capitalize on a nigger dying so here we are.

I suspect that a certain portion of the Black community is suffering from Schizophrenia-related gene variants.

Reminder: @Proton, @Ap0calypse
yeah im a schzio low iq incel as well. i wouldn't eat my own shit and piss tho. i'd starve to death with dignity

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

I don't really think there is anyone to blame here except for himself. Having said that, dude should have been heavily sedated and put in a mental ward asap. Pretty fucked way to go.

Just kill anyone who possesses iq that low. They'd be grateful

There are two food containers in his cell in the photo.

He probably died from eating shit but that's an embarrassing headline and the media needed to capitalize on a nigger dying so here we are.

jewurnos when another nigger die in a pathetic way:
Ae9

this had to have been an insane case of schizo

Any rational person would have roped before then