Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacylite has to deal with having 150,000 followers 'cause she bought a skipping rope

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
She had to delay getting married and even lost a job during the pandemic! I wonder how she might be saved mentally if she were subhuman?

"Stacylite"

bro, please

Women live on easy mode.

10/10 in britain

u guys have high standards tbh

keep in mind this is the uk xd

It's times like these that I wish I were behind a wheel of a 2002 Toyota Civic 1,4 liters gas engine with a stacy whore lined up right in front of me so I could ram her sweet delicious ass with the force of 1000 kg.

She knows what she's doing like all women do. Her rope skipping is just a way to show off her body in skin tight yoga pants so guys can jerk off to her ass.

I actually own about 4-5 jump ropes but I haven't done it in a while, sitting in a box somewhere.

I wonder why my use of jump ropes didn't attract members of the opposite sex to my side.

I probably just didn't skip often enough.

If a guy buys a jump rope and shows off how often it is, it is inevitable a cute girl will come along and want you to loan it to her.

Flip

Panda

Head

Highstandardscels deserve their inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back