Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy with rotten teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
So as already stated months ago, I am SEAmaxxing.
And finally I might have a chance with a good looking jungle girl. 6/10 or 7/10.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

The issue are her teeth, several of her front teeth are rotten, the smell when she talks :shock::shock:
Probably the only reason she hasn't rejected me yet is no Chad/Chang or Normie would even talk to her because of it.

What should I do?
If I could have her become my wife, sure I would pay for it to get fixed. But right now...
No way I could ever kiss her. It is really bad. I mean for years I haven't brushed my teeths, but it never got nearly as bad, and I was able to get a decent mouth hygene now.

Anyway, she is my best option I guess.
Seamaxxing isn't as easy as many have claimed.
Once you remove the Ladyboys, the bar girls & the "freelancers", the gold diggers...
Not so many options... :feelscry:

not a stacy if her teeth are shit :feelsthink:

Man I still don't know how the fuck you aren't banned yet. You said you ascended already.

Nice brag faggot, go back to your whore and GTFO you pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: most of us can’t even get a 60 year old autistic 1/10 landwhale single mother with 15 kids you pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

SO FUCKING ENTITLED :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Man I still don't know how the fuck you aren't banned yet. You said you ascended already.
Going to an SEA shithole and finding one of the subhumans there to be with you isn’t ascension.

Going to an SEA shithole and finding one of the subhumans there to be with you isn’t ascension.
alright then might as well unban @itsOVER the guy who fathered like 5 kids already from all different women since he didn't really ascend.

Hey mods @CCPcel @MarquisDeSade guess you got to unban him now since it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
Jfl @ anyone taking this forum seriously these days tbh

Lol. This is literally some class A Bullshit.

HAHAHA he wants to pay for her teeth when they are married so she would level up as stacy then she goes for chad and leave you while you simp and cuck paid for her just chad can dump on her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

alright then might as well unban @itsOVER the guy who fathered like 5 kids already from all different women since he didn't really ascend.
It wasn’t ascension.
it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
This but unironically :forcedsmile:

Hey mods @CCPcel @MarquisDeSade guess you got to unban him now since it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
And the girls @itsOVER fucked were all decent looking imo

I'd take her, I have a fetish for a toilet with bad breath, I want one that would cry after her mother complains about her smelly breath. God, toilets with issues are so hot. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Nice brag faggot, go back to your whore and GTFO you pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: most of us can’t even get a 60 year old autistic 1/10 landwhale single mother with 15 kids you pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

SO FUCKING ENTITLED :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'd literally take ANYTHING at this point, I'd love her and tell her I want to be with her all the time. I'm so jealous of OP. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Efc857c52b796d2087dac1c95111d2ae w200

Status
Not open for further replies.