Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy with rotten teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
4d 3h 16m
So as already stated months ago, I am SEAmaxxing.
And finally I might have a chance with a good looking jungle girl. 6/10 or 7/10.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

The issue are her teeth, several of her front teeth are rotten, the smell when she talks :shock::shock:
Probably the only reason she hasn't rejected me yet is no Chad/Chang or Normie would even talk to her because of it.

What should I do?
If I could have her become my wife, sure I would pay for it to get fixed. But right now...
No way I could ever kiss her. It is really bad. I mean for years I haven't brushed my teeths, but it never got nearly as bad, and I was able to get a decent mouth hygene now.

Anyway, she is my best option I guess.
Seamaxxing isn't as easy as many have claimed.
Once you remove the Ladyboys, the bar girls & the "freelancers", the gold diggers...
Not so many options... :feelscry:

racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
62d 7h 50m
not a stacy if her teeth are shit :feelsthink:

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
250d 10h 56m
Man I still don't know how the fuck you aren't banned yet. You said you ascended already.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Man I still don't know how the fuck you aren't banned yet. You said you ascended already.
Jfl @ anyone taking this forum seriously these days tbh

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★
56d 17h 26m
Nice brag faggot, go back to your whore and GTFO you pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: most of us can’t even get a 60 year old autistic 1/10 landwhale single mother with 15 kids you pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

SO FUCKING ENTITLED :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Going to an SEA shithole and finding one of the subhumans there to be with you isn’t ascension.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
250d 10h 56m
Going to an SEA shithole and finding one of the subhumans there to be with you isn’t ascension.
alright then might as well unban @itsOVER the guy who fathered like 5 kids already from all different women since he didn't really ascend.

Hey mods @CCPcel @MarquisDeSade guess you got to unban him now since it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
Jfl @ anyone taking this forum seriously these days tbh

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
87d 11h 58m
Lol. This is literally some class A Bullshit.

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
4d 8h 56m
HAHAHA he wants to pay for her teeth when they are married so she would level up as stacy then she goes for chad and leave you while you simp and cuck paid for her just chad can dump on her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
alright then might as well unban @itsOVER the guy who fathered like 5 kids already from all different women since he didn't really ascend.
It wasn’t ascension.
it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
This but unironically :forcedsmile:

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
87d 11h 58m

Hey mods @CCPcel @MarquisDeSade guess you got to unban him now since it wasn't really ascension since it was with women in SEA.:rolleyes:
And the girls @itsOVER fucked were all decent looking imo

D

depressedblackcel

Veteran
★★★
6d 2h 16m
This forum is fakecel.is of course

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
13d 5h 43m
I'd take her, I have a fetish for a toilet with bad breath, I want one that would cry after her mother complains about her smelly breath. God, toilets with issues are so hot. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
13d 5h 43m
Nice brag faggot, go back to your whore and GTFO you pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: most of us can’t even get a 60 year old autistic 1/10 landwhale single mother with 15 kids you pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

SO FUCKING ENTITLED :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'd literally take ANYTHING at this point, I'd love her and tell her I want to be with her all the time. I'm so jealous of OP. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

From Hell
★★★★★
107d 20h 2m

Efc857c52b796d2087dac1c95111d2ae w200

Status
Not open for further replies.