Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy will clean up Chad diarrhea

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
A chad friend of mine told me this story (far too proudly) and it made me want to rope.

He went over to Stacy's house one evening after they'd been out for dinner, and as always happens Stacy couldn't hold herself away from Chad cock so they started having sex. Unfortunately, the food from earlier did not sit so well with Mr. Chad, and mid-sex he proceeded to leak shit onto the bedsheets (he told me he thought he was just farting but it turns out he was spraying droplets everywhere and dribbling more substantial bits out). Stacy notices and instead of reacting like a normal human would when shit is decorating your bedsheets, she comforts Chad and asks how he's feeling, after which SHE goes and puts everything in the wash and remakes the bed.

At this point I was already in disbelief but after this Stacy did not tell him to immediately wash himself, instead she sucked him off in the bathroom BEFORE he cleaned his poopy asshole. Only after this did Chad shower.

Incels are gross but Chad's festering, diarrhea covered anus is much better right? JFL they will NEVER love you like this

Foids are often obsessed with poop. Alot of foids kiss their dogs on the mouth after the dogs eaten shit.

Yikes, looks like you need to work on your hygiene inkwell.
Everyone knows that being 6'3 makes you naturally repel all bacteria and dirt, silly inkwell

Foids are often obsessed with poop. Alot of foids kiss their dogs on the mouth after the dogs eaten shit.
yup if anything the vague sent of shit probably turned her on, reminded her of FIDO

hahaha kek gendar .

and we are the supposed bad / dirty ones. Sure shit . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

What the fuck did i just read

How the fuck can you be friend with a chad to begin with jfl, go er ffs. In GTA ofc.

If chads can get away with crime then they can certainly get away with shitting the bed.

A chad friend of mine told me this story (far too proudly) and it made me want to rope.

He went over to Stacy's house one evening after they'd been out for dinner, and as always happens Stacy couldn't hold herself away from Chad cock so they started having sex. Unfortunately, the food from earlier did not sit so well with Mr. Chad, and mid-sex he proceeded to leak shit onto the bedsheets (he told me he thought he was just farting but it turns out he was spraying droplets everywhere and dribbling more substantial bits out). Stacy notices and instead of reacting like a normal human would when shit is decorating your bedsheets, she comforts Chad and asks how he's feeling, after which SHE goes and puts everything in the wash and remakes the bed.

At this point I was already in disbelief but after this Stacy did not tell him to immediately wash himself, instead she sucked him off in the bathroom BEFORE he cleaned his poopy asshole. Only after this did Chad shower.

Incels are gross but Chad's festering, diarrhea covered anus is much better right? JFL they will NEVER love you like this
Funny GIF

I feel like I had a dream like this many years ago, maybe my brain is damaged due to the years LDARNEETING but I feel like I seen and heard this before many years ago

Stacies treat those chads like some super humans, like they had super powers.

Facts. Incels are berated for having "bad hygiene" meanwhile foids on reddit complain that their boyfriends don't take showers or even wipe.

Issa joke

Facts. Incels are berated for having "bad hygiene" meanwhile foids on reddit complain that their boyfriends don't take showers or even wipe.

Issa joke
Hear hear:yes::yes:.

these same bitches are telling us that our hygiene is the problem.

“Just take a showER, and girls will magically be attracted to you”

Meanwhile chad doesn’t even showER aftER litERally shitting himself, yet still gets his dirty cock sucked.

women and men are subconsciously mildly interested in a little bit of scat

look at how popular ass eating is nowadays

Most women are low key scat fetishists...but it only for Premium-grade Chad Dookie™.

especially white women, white people are controlled by demonic parasites

LARP.

Sex-havers are degenerate, filthy (quite literally) and subhuman. Water is wet, curries are brown.

It's no exaggeration either stacy will literally et chads shit for dinner. It's amazing the powers that have been bestowed upon chad holy fuck.

Worst I've seen is racist chadlite+ get laid with Indian "stacy" at a party I was at. Dude was my workmate and says racist shit about Asians and Indians all the time. This Indian stacy (becky by western standards) basically jumped him, ignoring me entirely.