Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy who asked to hold my hand as a joke freaked out when i touched her

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I have already told the story of the stacy that asked to hold my hand so one day we were walking to the bus together since we ride the same bus and in the halways i accidentally touched her shoulder and she like shivered and said please dont touch me in a cold voice. It made me so mad that she overreacted to a simple touch.

I have already told the story of the stacy that asked to hold my hand so one day we were walking to the bus together since we ride the same bus and in the halways i accidentally touched her shoulder and she like shivered and said please dont touch me in a cold voice. It made me so mad that she overreacted to a simple touch.
If she ever touches you on accident, exterminate her (in minecraft).

If she ever touches you on accident, exterminate her (in minecraft).
if she ever touches you, touch her back so your even, preferably touch her boobies, if she wants revenge she can touch yours as well :ahegao:

i want to hold a stacy's hand :feelsohh:

She actually flinched? She will have plenty of time to think about it when she receives a severe beating from her bf.

Maybe it's because of your bad personality? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fuck this stupid whore, she’s nothing.

I have never touched a girl :feelsbadman:

Boy that's brutal, hope you are okay

It was your personality fault

Should've grabbed her pussy

Brutal, you must have a very bad personality if she’s not sexually attracted to you

Next time a girl asks you to touch her slap her or punch her!