Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy Teaches Us Incels How to Get Laid!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lEmS9--aE0[/video]

Thank you Stacy! I was struggling with girls but thanks to you I'm not a virgin! As soon as I did what you told me to girls came plowing through my door to fuck me! Thank you Stacy!

I hate femails who make videos like that.

just imagine how many cucks will follow her ...

remember: western society=no order=abominion

Zielony4 said:
I hate femails who make videos like that.

It gets on my nerves, girls like her are the ones who reject us and make fun of our faces, but then go online and preach "love and positivity".

How to have sex with a girl you just met? Be 8+/10, no other way without it being illegal

Just lol at this bullshit.

iiiTeMpeR said:
It gets on my nerves, girls like her are the ones who reject us and make fun of our faces, but then go online and preach "love and positivity".

just seeing her face makes me want to vomit

mental_out said:
If she was honest the video would be a 5 second long video of her saying "have an attractive face and be tall"

Preach! She doesn't care about that tho, she wants the pathetic white knights and cucks to go spend money on her shitty program made for gullible idiotic betas who actually think "7 ways attract girls xDD" will get them laid. The Blackpill is by far the best option for sub 5 men, Red and Blue pill are cancer, the best thing about the blackpill is that it cuts right through the bullshit, no sugar coating, pure truth, and if you are too weak to accept it, then fuck right back to /r/TheRedPill

Tl;dw

Where should I skip to for the point

that whore deserves acid.

Sounds like the female version of @FACEANDLMS but with garbage bluepill shit instead of the brutal truth

Coming from a whore who gets dick at negative effort. Right...

shadowsoulz125 said:
Coming from a whore who gets dick at negative effort

kek, this could not be more true!

Hidden likes and no comments allowed kek

iiiTeMpeR said:
Get adblock! She won't get paid!

I have it, but she still gets the validation of a viewer, besides, ain't worth the time.

She is fucking ugly. Horrid face. Wearing a mask of makeup.

>"female dating expert for men"

KEK

Me: I bet she is trying to sell something
Woman a few seconds in: "I have gotten thousands of emails asking for me to create this DVD" (no you didn't)

I can't believe people still pay for this shit.