Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy slut taunts me with her looks

Cool, so your opinion is invalid
Yapper

If you think shes hot boy do i have a catch for you

IMG 0389

That’s not a Stacey anyway
Not with that side profile. Srs seems in modern west any woman that looks after her diet is a Stacy. Such low standards. Stacies have good genes - good chins, are 5ft7 minimum, stronger facial features than the average woman, etc. That woman is just a dietmaxxed normie in a sea of landwhales.

"Stacy". I've seen countless dark skinned Indian foids who side-profile mog this foid to heaven and back despite having very dark skin.

ever heard of unflattering angle?
Bro her chin is literally not straight. I wouldn't say she is hideous but she would get laughed at if applying for a modelling gig.

Last edited:
how original

because she's looking down + her sitting posture
LOL no, she has clear major defects in her skeletal structure. Not hideous but genetically her face is mid-tier with many good bits but also many major flaws. OTOH her BMI is S-tier to compensate, making her above average overall. Basically she's an HTB. Nicole Kidman is in her 60s now but her side profile mogs this foid to hell and back:

^ Side by side it's like two different species.

LOL no, she has clear major defects in her skeletal structure. Not hideous but genetically her face is mid-tier with many good bits but also many major flaws. OTOH her BMI is S-tier to compensate, making her above average overall. Basically she's an HTB. Nicole Kidman is in her 60s now but her side profile mogs this foid to hell and back:

View attachment 1220530View attachment 1220531

^ Side by side it's like two different species.
uhuh sure

ok GrAY, go pick up your jbpilled stacylite giga recessed chin mogger from the pool lounge chair. her looksmatch probably drowned himself there

ok GrAY, go pick up your jbpilled stacylite giga recessed chin mogger from the pool lounge chair. her looksmatch probably drowned himself there
Still obsessing over my post count jfl, have fun sucking off your other two buddies faggot

>calls others faggot
>took creepshot of a sub 5 trucel
Not my fault you don't know what women look like, maybe stop gooning to hentai jfl

She likes you bro

Not my fault you don't know what women look like, maybe stop gooning to hentai jfl
i see close to 3-500 women a day through my apartment window. trust me, I know an attractive woman when i see one

i see close to 3-500 women a day through my apartment window. trust me, I know an attractive woman when i see one
yeah cause that makes you an expert on attractiveness rating jfl