Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel stacy shoots herself in the face after chad dumps her, now lives with a deformed face

you don’t think ugly men would hit on deformed women?
No they wpuldnt. On ugly and fat women? Yes everydayand those qomen alay more than normies. But women with visible deformities would be incels.

This femoid has still a higher SMV than the whole forum.
That makes me sick..

You know what would make it less? Grinding her up and feeding her to livestock

Natural selection only partially worked here.
Enjoy having your life like it was - Just a lot worse.

yeah we’re talking 1-3/10 , 4-7 isn’t really ugly... plenty of incel 1-3s to go around
An 1/10 person is an TERRIBLY deformed person, like the one on the video. Blackops2cel is 2/10.

I dont think that mans between 1/10 and 2/10 have the habit of going to clubs xD

No they wpuldnt. On ugly and fat women? Yes everydayand those qomen alay more than normies. But women with visible deformities would be incels.
maybe but @FACEandLMS made a tinder w some deformed girl and go plenty of matches

High chance she’ll try to kill herself again and maybe she’ll be successful this time.. she pretty much took a fast easy painless suicide method and turned it into unimaginable suffering drawn out for several years full of pain and loneliness.. I think she feels how incels feel. Rope is inevitable. I’d laugh myself to death if she failed again lmao

Imagine failing a game on tutorial mode with every cheat turned on, including god mode, noclip, and speedhacks.

This is basically just that.

What weapon did she use though? A bazooka??

LOL Would she have to guillotine herself to meet your standards?
They managed to reconstruct too much of her face. 100% guarantee that she'll end up in a loving relationship at some point while the rest of us still rot.

It's disturbing how happy I get when I see stories about females mutilating their own faces.

That sense of justice knowing she'll at least feel some of the pain I've endured due to an ugly face.

ikr. this is the reason why there are still ugly people in the world.
Aren't men at fault for settling for less if this is the case? Foids are clearly doing their part in weeding out inferior genetics from the opposite sex.

Some people were simply meant to be hideous.

Holy shit. She had everything, but even that wasn't enough.

An average 4/10 male can get one night stands at a party even if ita once in a blue moon. A woman so deformed lile this wouldnt. I have moee than a decadenof experience in nightlife and have seenenough to state this.

Ugly non deformed women slay tho
LOL Would she have to guillotine herself to meet your standards?
Yes

Aren't men at fault for settling for less if this is the case? Foids are clearly doing their part in weeding out inferior genetics from the opposite sex.

Some people were simply meant to be hideous.
men are often forced to go for ugly girls because of their hypergamy.

lol she looks like a potato

So she didn't want to live when she was a beautiful woman but she wants to live now that she is hideous? i don't get it.

Femoids can't even commit sudoku properly.

Put it in your mouth and aim up, how fucking hard is it
low IQ foids

I read the comments and almost felt like puking.
The video would have literally under 5k views if it was a (ugly) male.

Last edited:
Imagine being that retarded!!! haha what a dumb whore

Maxresdefault 7

Foid Suicide Device™ (a whopping 20% success rate!)

I read about this foid btw. I think her reason was some blackpilled shit. She found a guy she felt she couldnt do any better than, and he dumped her for a hotter younger girl (her words, paraphrased) and she was devastated

Stuff like this makes me nervous, I might put something into my will about not reviving me if im this hideously injured or deformed for whatever reason.

What is the point of living when you are like that...its a bit like that chimp attack lady who had her face and hands ripped off. All she does it sit in a nursing home listening to audiobooks, waiting to die. Why do the doctors bother to intervene in those instances? Its so unnatural.

Just be a brain in a jar theory.

Even with her mash up potato face she'll still get more attention than legit Incels.
Stuff like this makes me nervous, I might put something into my will about not reviving me if im this hideously injured or deformed for whatever reason.

What is the point of living when you are like that...its a bit like that chimp attack lady who had her face and hands ripped off. All she does it sit in a nursing home listening to audiobooks, waiting to die. Why do the doctors bother to intervene in those instances? Its so unnatural.

Just be a brain in a jar theory.
Right & wrong in some cases is fucked up.

20 yr old dating a girl a year younger than age of consent is a peado, guy looking at images of a well developed 15 year old is a peado, guy raping a 6 month old baby is a peado. Very different scenarios but all equally deserving of jail time apparently.

Putting someone in jail for 50 years is "justice" yet handing out a death sentence via execution is "inhumane", put someone in a jail with worse types & the lesser criminal either comes out a broken shell of a person, worse than when they went in or they never come out at all.

How are you going to rehabilitate someone to change if they're thrown into a pit with savages whereby they have to adapt or become the victim.

A murderer is shot by police but then resuscitated & rushed to ER so they can be saved to spend decades in jail at the taxpayers expense; why?

A soldier goes to a foreign land to shoot up ppl just like him but of a different nation, this is fair & not murder; have a medal.

Someone in crippling pain due to an illness wants assisted suicide due to the nonstop pain but is not allowed, forced to live.

Homeless person freezes to death over night 'cos no one gives a shit.

Grow a plant that calms you down = Go to jail

Push manmade chemicals with a list of side effects longer than your arm = Have a bonus

Steal some food = Crime

Push the price up of a life saving drug you own the sole patent to from 13 dollars to 750, all legal apparently.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back