Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel stacy shoots herself in the face after chad dumps her, now lives with a deformed face

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

every femoid that rejects a guy just because he isn't chad should have this happen to them. still got more smv than a sub-8 male tbh tbh

when turtorial mode is too hard.

Unfortunately she will still live a much better life than the average male and you better believe she would reject us if we approached her.

I wished I could see what her gigachad crush looked like.

Women would rather shoot themselves in the face than date the average guy.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED HOLY SHIT.

Stupid worthless whore.

Not extreme enough for me to consider it life fuel today tbh

Unfortunately she will still live a much better life than the average male.
Not with that face. Holy ahit she lived in royalty mode and descended almlsr to incelevel fuck

That's #1 reason I never attempted suicide.

Not with that face. Holy ahit she lived in royalty mode and descended almlsr to incelevel fuck
yes, I fully believe this. Even female acid attak victims can easily get boyfriends and get married.

I laugh when normies use "COPİNG" word

Unfortunately she will still live a much better life than the average male and you better believe she would reject us if we approached her.

I wished I could see what her gigachad crush looked like.

Women would rather shoot themselves in the face than date the average guy.
it’s amazing, they’re so delusional and fucked in the head and un appreciate they really must feel like it’s the end of the world when chad doesn’t want them

the power of chad

females would rather try to kill themselves than date their looks match

Index

Foids can’t even suicide properly even with a GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD

One day a foid will figure out how to jump from a 100 story building and survive lmao

yes, I fully believe this. Even female acid attak victims can easily get boyfriends and get married.
An average 4/10 male can get one night stands at a party even if ita once in a blue moon. A woman so deformed lile this wouldnt. I have moee than a decadenof experience in nightlife and have seenenough to state this.

Ugly non deformed women slay tho

An average 4/10 male can get one night stands at a party even if ita once in a blue moon. A woman so deformed lile this wouldnt. I have moee than a decadenof experience in nightlife and have seenenough to state this.

Ugly non deformed women slay tho
As%20seen%20on%20Body%20Bizarre%20(1).JPG

High chance she’ll try to kill herself again and maybe she’ll be successful this time.. she pretty much took a fast easy painless suicide method and turned it into unimaginable suffering drawn out for several years full of pain and loneliness.. I think she feels how incels feel. Rope is inevitable. I’d laugh myself to death if she failed again lmao

Let's try her on Tinder tbhtbh

High chance she’ll try to kill herself again and maybe she’ll be successful this time.. she pretty much took a fast easy painless suicide method and turned it into unimaginable suffering drawn out for several years full of pain and loneliness.. I think she feels how incels feel. Rope is inevitable. I’d laugh myself to death if she failed again lmao
no way.

She likely has a huge support network, everyone treats her nice all the time and again, she can easily find an atleast average looking boyfriend who will love her even in her current state.

In this day and age being born as an ugly male is literally worse than being a Jew during the holocaust. There is no way she could relate to us.

jesus poor fucking kids i’m telling you it’s always the women that pass these FUCKING deformed traits this mother should be jailed for what she’s done to her children we’ll see them here soon

worse part is she had daughters so the cycle will only continue

This femoid has still a higher SMV than the whole forum.
That makes me sick..

jesus poor fucking kids i’m telling you it’s always the women that pass these FUCKING deformed traits this mother should be jailed for what she’s done to her children we’ll see them here soon
it´s only the males that are fucked.

Her daughters will all get boyfriends/husbands and never spend a week being single.

it´s only the males that are fucked.

Her daughters will all get boyfriends and never spend a week being single.
yeah and they’ll make more baby men to suffer. look at the poor boys stare, i bet they’ve already been bullied and their suffering has just begun it only gets worse

no way.

She likely has a huge support network, everyone treats her nice all the time and again, she can easily find an atleast average looking boyfriend who will love her even in her current state.

In this day and age being born as an ugly male is literally worse than being a Jew during the holocaust. There is no way she could relate to us.
Her huge support network will disappear as she becomes yesterday’s news and fades into obscurity.

cope men would fight over her just not chads
You haven been to many clubs right?

Ugly qomen slay, but women with visivle deformities would be treated like incels rhere

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ugly qomen slay, but women with visivle deformities would be treated like incels rhere
I think some people here never went to a club in life, they really think that deformed woman are able to slay there.

No i don’t go out. Maybe they’ll be ignored but plenty of ugly men would die for her even at the club.

worse part is she had daughters so the cycle will only continue
ikr. this is the reason why there are still ugly people in the world.

Girls attention seeking again. She wanted sympathy but was stupid and thought a shot in the head was the way to go about it.

[LIFE-FUEL]

[LIFE-FUEL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back