Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacy Says She Prefers ´Average´ Men, instead of Chad

Her problems is chad wont be simping for her in the relationship and be her servent as they can leave the relationship at anytime. What she is suggesting is to find lower SMV guys who will chase and suck her toes like their life depends on it ('cause it does). She will have more power in the latter case. She is also obviously a gold digger. She said she felt "disgusted" at request of spliting of bill which is a reasonable request.

This is what is called oofydoofy
That is why men should never brag about their job or the amount of money they make anually. It never ends well, and you will attract women who don´t like you for who you are.
And mostly, it´s always the super feminine prettygirls who are either virgin or have a very low bodycount, that always date ChadLite prettyboys, even when they dont have a lot of cash.
These are the real women, and not money hungry whores.
Over 21yo = Roastie

That is why men should never brag about their job or the amount of money they make anually. It never ends well, and you will attract women who don´t like you for who you are.
And mostly, it´s always the super feminine prettygirls who are either virgin or have a very low bodycount, that always date ChadLite prettyboys, even when they dont have a lot of cash.
These are the real women, and not money hungry whores
No, the only good woman are trad woman. But they are endangered now, my estimate is like mabe 0.01% of woman are trad woman. They only care about man's goals and personality. They don't mind sub-5's. I have seen such woman irl in villages and don't any evil exists in their heart. All this sounds like a fairy tale, but this is how woman at least in India used to be 1000 years ago. All the leftist and jew degeneracy corrupted them.

In conclusion, moving away from society fucks up the social fabric like now.

Yah, we call this betabux for reason. She's only dating / marrying the "average" guy because he has no other choices, therefore easier to control / manipulate. Foids are like cats, they only care about you as long as you do things for them on a daily basis, except.. unlike foids, cats are actually worth a shit. I miss my cat (R.I.P.), but I don't miss interaction with foids from my childhood / school / work, etc. Fuck that.. I just want to become a hermit in the woods and off myself with a rope when the time comes.

You killed me :feelskek: I like your cynism.

It's about genetic masculinity

"Why do mean hate shallow 2 faced women like me!?"

Yes

golddigger standard

Yea exactly man....These bitches all sing the same song:
If Chad or Tyrone doesn´t work out, I will date a financially stable man who can take care of me
Only when they are 30+ and desperate and maybe a single mom.

I mean, unironically, if I was a becky, I would probs consider dating my looksmatch:

1. Won't be pumped and dumped. Will be treated like a human being.
2. Less STD risk
3. Won't be used for money
4. Can be "taken care off", all material needs met.
5. Won't have to spend 10-20 years dating and getting heart broken by chads before your looks decline and even a normie becomes hard to get.

The only downside for the Becky is the sex won't be as fulfilling. That's what Chad offers and the normie can't give due to genetics.

View: https://youtu.be/xkSOwfdHtos?si=J25qzzHxfxWBM-_0

She also has another video ´Women Should Date For Money´.
Basically, a gold digger in disguise.
Thoughts on women like this?

I see more and more video´s similar to this one in my News feed (Youtube).
Why is it, that the vast majority of Stacy´s date Average & Below Average looking men?
When I scroll through Instagram, literally 90% of drop dead Gorgeous women, are in relationships with guys that are average looking. Why?

Stacys dont know what the fuck they are saying. Dont listen to what they say is attractive to them. Just look at what they date and or try to date. Women will tell you that you look good just to be nice. But in reality you are a deadbeat ugly monkey to them.

Stacys dont know what the fuck they are saying. Dont listen to what they say is attractive to them. Just look at what they date and or try to date. Women will tell you that you look good just to be nice. But in reality you are a deadbeat ugly monkey to them.
They know damn well who they want: Chad or Tryone.
But what she indirectly says in This video, is that those guys have a way too high SMV score, probably with lots of other options.
Hence why she wants to date an ugly betabuxx guy, who will gladly bow down and kiss her feet.
Chad won´t do that
But you are right, never look at what these 304´s say, instead look at their actions