Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy roommate asked if I had gf

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
We were talking and she asked if I was single and I told her that i've been single forever implying that im hoping she become my gf but the bitch told me "awe im sure you'll find the girl for you" im so sad rn she probably only think of me as a friend. As revenge I took one of her panties and cummed on it

You moron you should have said “I can make room for one more” fake it till you make it :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

based :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just show her your penis
foids love that
chad told me
should I sneak into her room and put my dick inside her mouth while she's asleep (in a video game)

how tf do you even live with a stacy? is she piss broke with no other options ?

how tf do you even live with a stacy? is she piss broke with no other options ?
probably, her families been having trouble and my cuck fag father has been helping them out alot

You ugly nigga just keep it cold cuz... dude don't even bother it's over.

You shouldn't have told her straight away that you've been single forever

Shouldn't have told her, you opened up the opportunity for her to be patronising towards you.

Mogs me if you have a Stacy roommate

should I sneak into her room and put my dick inside her mouth while she's asleep (in a video game)

Yep, it's "disgusting arrogance" if a Sub-8 says it, while it's "adventurous" if a Chad suggests it. Interestingly enough that's what is considered "alternative forms of love" come from, ugly men could never full this off.

She probably had a good laugh about it with her friends, especially mentioning being a virgin. Virginity is not exactly something to be proud of or thought of as being disciplined/waiting for the 'one'.

It's something thought of as being undesirable, especially in todays society where the majority of holes have been violated by age 16.

Don't do that in the US or "Canada" since they have fucked up criminal justice system. You might get a very long sentence as an incel due to halo effect (I mean in video game of course)

Weren’t you sniffing her used panties and fantasizing about ascending last week

:feelskek: Brutal buddy boyo, we warned ya it was cope. She let ya dii I an easy cause she realized panties r missing & got worried :feelskek:

Weren’t you sniffing her used panties and fantasizing about ascending last week

:feelskek: Brutal buddy boyo, we warned ya it was cope. She let ya dii I an easy cause she realized panties r missing & got worried :feelskek:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"I took one of her panties and cummed on it"
this is based on many levels
but fuck her dude just like every other whore they always say the same shit its like they show you they actually care but its just for show so they don't look bad i hate it so much makes me want to fucking take her head and beat it ruthlessly to the ground until her skull shatters