Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy Only makes sense

FJ_Schizo

FJ_Schizo

Recruit
★★★
You might think I am crazy, Which I am but hear me out,

nowadays most Women are mentally ill or carry huge baggage with them, with their inflated ego and what not they all consider themselves to be Stacy so there is no point in going after a ltb. The only difference between both nowadays is One actually looks good the other doesn't.

White foid only makes more sense

1720701222386e

You do not see the vision, there is no point in going after ltb when they all think they are Stacies anyways.

If you go after foids you are still bluepilled, or just a normie enjoying the blackpill, like many looksfags do.

If you go after foids you are still bluepilled, or just a normie enjoying the blackpill, like many looksfags do.
I mean I did say "going after them" though I meant there is no reason to even bother with ltb at all

I mean I did say "going after them" though I meant there is no reason to even bother with ltb at all
There is no reason to bother at all with all.

Sex is the imperative, so I would accept even a nigger down-syndrome obese foid if offered, yet, not even them.

Sex is the imperative, so I would accept even a nigger down-syndrome obese foid if offered, yet, not even them.
Are you sure you would? Its easy to say this but would you really accept a down syndrome black girl in practice

Are you sure you would? Its easy to say this but would you really accept a down syndrome black girl in practice
I dont think you could even enjoy that, especially when they start grunting

I would, I'd sign it right now.

I dont think you could even enjoy that, especially when they start grunting
No grunting with my 4 inches pp. That's reserved for dickmoggers.

Volcel

Average 2024 grays

I wont lie I respect the dedication, I wish you would get some big booty black Downie to fuck
A dream, an impossible without paying.

Never began, brocel.