Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy leaves spawn to die in car while she parties and has sex, gets sent to prison for 40 years

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
"A Texas mother whose two young children died in a hot car while she partied inside a shed was sentenced to 40 years in prison Wednesday."

The mother - 19yo Amanda Hawkins:
Npdqd64g amanda hawkins facebook 625x300 18 December 18

linky
more pics, including ugly mugshot

...she even tried to lie about the cause of death

It's lifefuel that she got sentenced to anything.

Sentence not long enough.

>she'll eventually be released instead of execution

[RageFuel]

40 years. She killed her own 2 kids. And she didn't get life. Why is everything so cucked? If you're going to not give her life for this bullshittery at least send her to male prison so she can get ass raped and eventually beaten to death when she opens her stupid fucking mouth.

Sentence not long enough.
Nah man, by the time she gets out her ovaries will be dried up. They might as well just kill her on the spot. She'll probably get to fuck security though.

Last edited:
Bring back stoning.

I would be more than happy to stone that filthy whore and turn her into a obnoxious pulp of meat and blood.

crime+1119stoningfinal.jpg

MAJOR lifefuel

She should be sentenced to forty years as a fat ogrecel's sex slave. Beheaded afterwards or when the ogrecel gets tired over her.

If he was male i guarantee death pen

Two counts of $35,000 for bond? Of course they're going to be lax on her because she's a fucking foid. There are people with drug offenses who have a much higher bond than that, seriously, the west is fucking bullshit. Disgusting fucking narcissistic bitch.

She ain't Stacy with those brutal layers of fakeups

Not exactly lifefuel tbh. We are all goong to have to pay for her to get free housing/meals in a prison that is significantly better than a male prison. Either stone her or send her to a male prison tbh.

Why no death penalty??

Two counts of $35,000 for bond? Of course they're going to be lax on her because she's a fucking foid. There are people with drug offenses who have a much higher bond than that, seriously, the west is fucking bullshit. Disgusting fucking narcissistic bitch.
AKA one call to daddy

That's not a Stacy

How? You don't think she get's fucked?
She gets fucked no doubt about that, but to call her a Stacy is pushing it. If you were to go off of her mugshot, it's obvious that fakeup did most of the work for her and even then she wasn't Stacy tier

She gets fucked no doubt about that, but to call her a Stacy is pushing it. If you were to go off of her mugshot, it's obvious that fakeup did most of the work for her and even then she wasn't Stacy tier
Any woman can be a stacy with fakeup, looks literally don't matter on a woman as long as she spends enough time in the mirror every morning.

Any woman can be a stacy with fakeup, looks literally don't matter on a woman as long as she spends enough time in the mirror every morning.
What do you consider a Stacy

What do you consider a Stacy
Pretty much any woman with a legion of horny men and orbiters who reaps societies benefits because people want to fuck her. Stacy as a term is really general by nature when compared to the chad archetype.

Pretty much any woman with a legion of horny men and orbiters who benefits in society because people want to fuck her. Stacy as a term is really general by nature when compared to the chad archetype.
By that definition any foid above a 4 could be a Stacy

By that definition any foid above a 4 could be a Stacy
Because foids above 4 can still reliably have sex. Stacy's are more so made where as Chads are born.

Because foids above 4 can still reliably have sex. Stacy's are more so made where as Chads are born.
Chads are spoken of as a group of males who are born with high quality genetics. A Stacy is the female counterpart to a Chad meaning she must be of higher genetic quality than her competition

Chads are spoken of as a group of males who are born with high quality genetics. A Stacy is the female counterpart to a Chad meaning she must be of higher genetic quality than her competition
I can agree with that, but she's not that ugly. A foids makeup is practically tied with her identity considering how so few go without it if you catch my drift.

I can agree with that, but she's not that ugly. A foids makeup is practically tied with her identity considering how so few go without it if you catch my drift.
I’m not saying she’s ugly, but when I read “Stacy” in a thread title, I expect someone who is at least a 7 without fakeup. To your credit, foids have it on almost 24/7 so I can see how you would gauge her looks without mentally separating her from any frauding techniques she used

I’m not saying she’s ugly, but when I read “Stacy” in a thread title, I expect someone who is at least a 7 without fakeup. To your credit, foids have it on almost 24/7 so I can see how you would gauge her looks without mentally separating her from any frauding techniques she used
That's how they get you bro, so many men have trouble doing just that which is why I'm more inclined to categorize sub 7s into the Stacy archetype depending on the circumstances surrounding them. They may not be Stacy's in genetic terms but men will feed into them regardless.

That's how they get you bro, so many men have trouble doing just that which is why I'm more inclined to categorize sub 7s into the Stacy archetype depending on the circumstances surrounding them. They may not be Stacy's in genetic terms but men will feed into them regardless.
You make a good point. Even if they can’t hit 7 by frauding, they’ll still have plenty orbiters and cucks willing to bow down to them

You make a good point. Even if they can’t hit 7 by frauding, they’ll still have plenty orbiters and cucks willing to bow down to them
Yeah man, they can just boosts their stats temporarily to be on par with Stacy level.

Even if it’s not a life sentence, by the time she gets out she’ll be 59 and no more betabux for her.

Even if it’s not a life sentence, by the time she gets out she’ll be 59 and no more betabux for her.
And she will not have children or grandchildren to maintain her kek

And she will not have children or grandchildren to maintain her kek
It could be worse than execution if female prisons weren't so much more lenient.

God bless babycels

They are pure and are the only people to hold more privelage than foids

when is she up for parole? guarantee she gets out early, assuming they don't appeal and get it reduced anyway

I have feeling a chad lite will start sending her money and pay for her lawyers.

Women are pure evil.

JFL @ the comments on those linked pages all defending her. In society’s eyes, women can do no wrong.

She’ll be found not guilty due to having a vagina and be let off scot free.

Not exactly lifefuel tbh. We are all goong to have to pay for her to get free housing/meals in a prison that is significantly better than a male prison. Either stone her or send her to a male prison tbh.
She'll probably have a chad boyfriend visiting her in the prison

Usually with shit like this the foid gets off really light sentences of 5 year or less. So while ideally she should get the chair, it's a good first step for her to get 40 years

At least her children are free from that slut and this fucking world now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back