Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Actor Danny MastERson sentenced to 30 years to life in prison, for raping 2 women

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
634BFC30 09D5 4878 8127 9CD5E16BE34B

Absolutely illogical to be sentenced to 30+ years in prison for “rape” of 2 women (who wERe most likely whores anyway), especially considERing the fact that the women who accused him of rape most likely consented to having sex with him and then latER changed their narrative just to ruin his life and make money/receive attention.

Even if they were really “raped” by him, they probably got ovER it within a couple of weeks, but this poor dude has to rot in a cage for the rest of his life, meanwhile violent criminals (kidnappERs, carjackERs, robbERs and murdERERs) get less jail time.

According to the law, “forcefully” fucking a woman and causing hER zERo long-tERm physical injuries, is a WORSE crime than physically torturing someone in a brutal mannER which leaves them pERmanently physically disabled (based on the sevERity of punishments associated with each of the crimes).

You can assault someone so badly that you break their spine and they spend the rest of their life in a wheelchair, and you’d probably get sentenced to 10 years in prison (max).

But fucking a worthless whore against hER will, a whore who has already been fucked many times before and doesn’t expERience any physical (or even mental) trauma from the act whatsoevER (and who will probably “get over it” in a couple of weeks anyway in the event that she “somehow” felt a tiny bit of trauma), is a heinous crime which should be punished with a 30 year sentence.

Clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
brother polight got 7

Poor bastard. Fuck women

I simply don't care at this point. The world lost logic a long time ago. What you see now is just a pure clown world, where any event happening is some pure degeneration show, any decision taken goes against common sense, and the population still nods and claps like a bunch of lunatics.

I'm no fan of rapists but these rapes allegedly happened in 2001 and 2003 (investigations started in 2017, or 14 years after the act) and he was apparently convicted based on their say-so.

Then again he's a Scientologist Hollywood celebrity sexhaver so... fuck him.

How do you even prove that a rape happened 20 years ago? Video, audio or picture evidence are the only things I can think of.

BOO HOO Chad goes to jail. i dont give a fuck hope he rots in prison. I say this because A FOID WHO REJECTED ME had a crush on this guy

BOO HOO Chad goes to jail. i dont give a fuck hope he rots in prison. I say this because A FOID WHO REJECTED ME had a crush on this guy

The point of this thread isn’t “boohoo chad went to jail”.

The point of this thread is to highlight just how much of a feminist and gynocentric society we live in, whERe rape is seen as the worst possible crime (only when women are rape victims, but when men get homosexually raped by other men it’s “funny” teehee!).

Rapists get sentenced to 30 years to life, whereas when men get brutally and violently assaulted and/or killed, their attackERs get sentenced to less prison time and there is less societal outrage.

If we were in 2019 (the year I joined the forum) I would’ve expected a modERator to be intelligent enough to post intelligent replies.

But aftER seeing how far this forum has fallen and how badly it’s declined during my time hERe, it’s really not a surprise anymore

Last edited:
Poor bastard. Fuck women
That what he did and they put him in jail for it, meanwhile ashton kutcher is fucking the hottest youngest slash from the 90s till today, status isn't enough if you are not chad

I'm no fan of rapists but these rapes allegedly happened in 2001 and 2003 (investigations started in 2017, or 14 years after the act) and he was apparently convicted based on their say-so.

Then again he's a Scientologist Hollywood celebrity sexhaver so... fuck him.
They expose what he did at that point in his life to get more coverage on the reboot they did

The point of this thread isn’t “boohoo chad went to jail”.

The point of this thread is to highlight just how much of a feminist and gynocentric society we live in, whERe rape is seen as the worst possible crime (only when women are rape victims, but when men get homosexually raped by other men it’s “funny” teehee!).

Rapists get sentenced to 30 years to life, whereas when men get brutally and violently assaulted and/or killed, their attackERs get sentenced to less prison time and there is less societal outrage.

If we were in 2019 (the year I joined the forum) I would’ve expected a modERator to be intelligent enough to post intelligent replies.

But aftER seeing how far this forum has fallen and how badly it’s declined during my time hERe, it’s really not a surprise anymore
HE HAD SO MUCH FREE HIGH QUALITY SEX HE DESERVES PUNISHMENT

I simply don't care at this point. The world lost logic a long time ago. What you see now is just a pure clown world, where any event happening is some pure degeneration show, any decision taken goes against common sense, and the population still nods and claps like a bunch of lunatics.
The natural system of punishment and rewards has been completely subverted in the globalized world at large. Only downfall can come at this point

The natural system of punishment and rewards has been completely subverted in the globalized world at large. Only downfall can come at this point
Yup. The good is bad, and the bad is good. Values are turned upside down. Values deemed prosperous for society are mocked, and degenerate ideas are promoted.

He's 5'10. Chadlite at best.