Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacy in my classs sleeps with professor

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Today in class we got are graded tests back and the stacy in front of my got a higher grade than i did. I know for a fact that she was not smart oenough to get that score on her own. I see how my professor eyes light up when she raisies her hand ini class. CLEARLY she is slepping with him. He is a lite chad, why are stacies living life on easy mode when i have to go everyday trying to look sexy while she is born with it:feelsrope:

hes probably hoping that by giving her the better grade he will be able to get some of that pussy. stupid fucking cuckold. you should thrust your dick on that stacys asshole for being a bitch

FUCKING WHORE SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE I know tons of whores in my university fucking professors for better grades while incels are rotting and studymaxxing :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You can’t lose if you’re a white chad

You'd be surprised at how common sex between students and professors in university actually is.

Female students and male professors ofc

Hoes be hoes.

He probably takes turns in the teachers lounge railing her with all the other staff between classes.

This just makes me so damn depressed.

Today in class we got are graded tests back and the stacy in front of my got a higher grade than i did. I know for a fact that she was not smart oenough to get that score on her own. I see how my professor eyes light up when she raisies her hand ini class. CLEARLY she is slepping with him. He is a lite chad, why are stacies living life on easy mode when i have to go everyday trying to look sexy while she is born with it:feelsrope:
anonymously report the professor for sexually harassing the Stacy and say that the Stacy was too afraid to come forward.

Life is brutally unfair

hes probably hoping that by giving her the better grade he will be able to get some of that pussy. stupid fucking cuckold. you should thrust your dick on that stacys asshole for being a bitch
You're my favorite

Affirmative action. Women need it on easier mode because they can't do it on their own merits.

I had a professor that was a tall good looking white guy despite being in his 40s. Must've been 6'4 210+lbs

And I was a much younger Asian guy obviously but I was a 5'6 138lbs ricecel. Yea... I saw the very obvious enthusiasm in the foids behavior towards him. At the same time, they would avoid and ignore me entirely. Roll their eyes at me for no reason. Treat me badly.

You can't possibly lose if you are a tall white guy especially in this day and age with female liberation.

I had a professor that was a tall good looking white guy despite being in his 40s. Must've been 6'4 210+lbs

And I was a much younger Asian guy obviously but I was a 5'6 138lbs ricecel. Yea... I saw the very obvious enthusiasm in the foids behavior towards him. At the same time, they would avoid and ignore me entirely. Roll their eyes at me for no reason. Treat me badly.

You can't possibly lose if you are a tall white guy especially in this day and age with female liberation.
How are you losing as an Asian?? I don't understand. Your kind is the champion of Mortal Kombat

This is my bet. She's one of those girls that shows up to the professor's office all overwrought, and because he wants to fuck her he bumps her grades up 1.5 grades. But in reality what he should be doing is holding steadfast until she offers him her butthole. He's an idiot.

This is my bet. She's one of those girls that shows up to the professor's office all overwrought, and because he wants to fuck her he bumps her grades up 1.5 grades. But in reality what he should be doing is holding steadfast until she offers him her butthole. He's an idiot.
she would never offer it anyway. she would just get transfered to another class if he wouldnt increase her grade by telling the school authorities she felt "creeped out" by him. jfl

Been there. Even female teachers held little patience for me and I grew used to doing group projects solo (no-one would team with me and the teacher made no effort to amend it).

When I fulfilled my physical education credits, I quickly grew tired of all the foids talking about the teacher. He was an middle aged guy married to one of the stacy staff members of the college. He wasn't even particularly in shape from what I could tell, but he was tall and had a chad face; women couldn't get enough of him. Personally he never gave me any problems, he even complimented me on my workout regimes but damn, I seethed at all the attention he would get. Imagine an existence where you not only have a stacy wife that earns decent wages, but you causally make prime foid stacies wet just by showing up. Meanwhile I got nasty looks from every female if I so much as even thought about sharing a seat anywhere near them. I had to sit at either the very front or back of the classroom alone.

Its almost as if foids expect us to atone for the high crime of not being born tall and/or white. If I ever attend University again I'll take night classes exclusively.