Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy has a depression ;(

how can I help my beautiful mademoiselle

Her entire channel is filled with her plastic surgeries jfl

bitches don't have feelings, they imitate human behavior, that's why the number of suicides is higher in men.
Bitches only commit suicide when they take their larping to the extreme.

I suggest a gang rape to make her feel better :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

bitches don't have feelings, they imitate human behavior, that's why the number of suicides is higher in men.

Screenshot 20211012 093353

Let's all listen to gigastacey on how to overcome social anxiety :( she must be suffering so much

1millisecond in our shoes these negroes would kill themselves

AKTUALLY the correct term is taking yourself out of the picture. Get woke, inkwell :foidSoy::soy:

Spoiler alert: she fucks her dog afterwards and feels better.

We need to support her emotionally :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Livingg

You did this. You horrible evil inkwells did this to my perfect angel Stacy. You socially excluded her and made her cry, are you happy, you sexless losers? You make me sick, evil bastards. To cheer m'lady up I will now give her a tip on onlyfans, it's the least I can do to make up for my toxic gender's treatment of this pure angel. To hell with all of you.

Foid feels "alone, isolated and numb" therefore must be depressed

:lul::lul:
Does this bitch even realize what depression is? that you need to have suicidal thoughts to be considered depressed?

I'll believe that she's depressed when she kills herself. So until then :feelsokman:

Foid feels "alone, isolated and numb" therefore must be depressed

:lul::lul:
Does this bitch even realize what depression is? that you need to have suicidal thoughts to be considered depressed?

I'll believe that she's depressed when she kills herself. So until then :feelsokman:
You don't need to have suicidal thoughts to be depressed.

sorry not being disagreeable but depression ain't no joke and arises involuntarily perhaps when the adaptive unconscious perceives repeated "defeats." Maybe social media makes Stacies like her perceive social defeat unnecessarily? And you never know what genetic factors could be involved...:feelsbadman:

hopefully she'll kill herself

top notch support for premium member of society

Stacy's depression: I haven't been jackhammered by gigachad for 1 mins.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

You don't need to have suicidal thoughts to be depressed.
Yes you do.
Suicidal thoughts are THE requirement to be considered clinically depressed, otherwise you're just sad. Being sad isn't a mental disorder.

I bet she will treat any other fellow cel who also has social anxiety like absolute shit

Correct; I've witnessed this firsthand. It's the result of being worshiped by orbiters.

I recall the days when a certain redhead psychologist would often denigrate me for being unable to make eye contact or chat with the other members of my therapy group. Permanent "bitterness" was the result.

she got uglier, cosmetic procedures made her masculinized. bitches are dumb.
And I think she looks better now. Although it doesn't matter. She's never been ugly anyways.

Depression develops due to lack of work. If she returns to the kitchen like a good wife then everything will be alright for her

Another day, another millions of foids posting videos about how depressed they are to get attention and money from simps.

Wrong, graycel. They do have feelings (for chad!)

Screenshot 20211012 184530 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Buy my merch :feelsclown: because depression

Yes you do.
Suicidal thoughts are THE requirement to be considered clinically depressed, otherwise you're just sad. Being sad isn't a mental disorder.
No you don't, dymb GAYcel kek
View attachment 506869
Buy my merch :feelsclown: because depression
Forgot OnlyFans kek :feelshaha:
Depression develops due to lack of work. If she returns to the kitchen like a good wife then everything will be alright for her
It's due to chad not commiting
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-BUrO_074

Last edited:

Spoiler alert: she fucks her dog afterwards and feels better.

We need to support her emotionally :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Stacy's depression: I haven't been jackhammered by gigachad for 1 mins.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Unpopular opinion but her depression is valid. Anyone can have depression. You can literally have everything in the world and still suicide because you are depressed.

Unpopular opinion but her depression is valid. Anyone can have depression. You can literally have everything in the world and still suicide because you are depressed.
There are such cases indeed but they are rare. Also obviously they don't have something that they want, that is the cause.

image this same scenario expect you're not popular on youtube, don't have a gf, not rich, tall, good looking, and no girl ever has or ever will want you. Oh wait....

Doesn’t make it any less stupid

if some Yemeni told me I was an idiot for being depressed when I don’t have to scrounge for food and dodge Saudi bombs like he does, I’d understand his sentiment

Doing this get more views out of normies. Stupid hole. :feelswhat:

Where do I sign up for free pity and attention?

She needs to stfu and stop complaining she is one of the most privileged and worshiped creature on the planet

She needs to stfu and stop complaining she is one of the most privileged and worshiped creature on the planet
Doesn’t make it any less stupid

if some Yemeni told me I was an idiot for being depressed when I don’t have to scrounge for food and dodge Saudi bombs like he does, I’d understand his sentiment

I can cure depression