Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy girl gamer gets destroyed by ricecel at EVO.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Also wtf is up with the Turks, I used to think they looked like short hairy subhumans like this:
bd0.png

But instead they look white and attractive like this girl and knajd.

Turks are European, not middle eastern so they are not sand niggers technically.

But ricecels destroy everyone when it comes to pixelsport so eh

Turks are European, not middle eastern so they are not sand niggers technically.
Well not exactly, some "Turks" are just relatively unmixed Balkans and for this reason they look white, but the vast majority of them is a mix between Anatolians and some East Asians.

Also wtf is up with the Turks, I used to think they looked like short hairy subhumans like this:
bd0.png

But instead they look white and attractive like this girl and knajd.

most turks are white because they are mixed with greek and other europeans only kurds are brown

She got owned, but she's a hot Stacy, so she probably gets railed by Chadul every night.

Some turks are white but most are east med looking. Dark hair dark eyes, olive skin

Is she wearing color contact lenses? Is she that insecure about her eye color?

>ricecel
He isn't ugly. I've not played any Tekken after the Tekken 3. Eddie/Eddy was the most OP character of all. Even a blind dog could use him and win a match.

Fucking cucks at the yt comments thirsty at her

Yeah some turks are pretty gorgeous tbh, Chajjid is prime example

>turks
>european

The only time they were European is when they were mostly Greek and connected with the West. Turkey stopped being European when Constantinople fell.