Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy get's fired from prosecutor job for harassing INCEL uber driver

• Thread starter Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
  • Start date
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Here is the link ------- https://www.yahoo.com/gma/prosecutor-fired-fight-uber-driver-161218615.html

I love how she states "I'm not trying to play the victim" then talks about sexual assault and feeling uncomfortable. Seriously fuck this bitch, I hope she never gets hired again.

RE: LIFE FUEL - Stacy get's fired from prosecutor job for harassing INCEL uber driver

Is there an original recording of the incident in question?

RE: LIFE FUEL - Stacy get's fired from prosecutor job for harassing INCEL uber driver

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I love how she states "I'm not trying to play the victim" then talks about sexual assault and feeling uncomfortable. Seriously fuck this bitch, I hope she never gets hired again.

I love how she was immediately called out and failed to spin it after that. Worth the watch.

blickpall said:
Is there an original recording of the incident in question?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jody-warner-dallas-assistant-district-attorney-loses-job-uber-outburst/

not_here_4_points said:
I love how she was immediately called out and failed to spin it after that. Worth the watch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jody-warner-dallas-assistant-district-attorney-loses-job-uber-outburst/

Thanks! Wish there was more backstory as to why he didn't want to drive her and what she did to get it to that point but that was sufficient.

blickpall said:
Thanks! Wish there was more backstory as to why he didn't want to drive her and what she did to get it to that point but that was sufficient.

She states the driver took a different route home then the GPS was giving. At that moment she snapped on him and started saying she is above him, and swearing and shit. Just a total cunt bag

Video Not Available
Unfortunately, this video is not available in your region.
SS-100-202

She states the driver took a different route home then the GPS was giving. At that moment she snapped on him and started saying she is above him, and swearing and shit. Just a total cunt bag

Thanks!

Degenerate society. Yeah, she was worried because she was in a stupid situation where women get raped because she is in this fem-mode of working and going out and getting drunk rather than being a mother at home.

Video Not Available

:CCCCCCCCCCCCC

Great life fuel

How did she even land a prosecutor job in the first place? She's property that belongs to Chad.

If it wasn't recorded, he would be in jail now facing rape charges.

Fucking roastie probably got her job with the pussy pass and thinks she earned it with her 'entelegance'

This is the absolute best kind of life fuel.

Weed said:
Video Not Available

:CCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hello britbong

anoncel said:
Hello britbong

I am a typical immigrant m8 u can REEE on me

Is there an article that explains the situation? I am not gonna listen to this woman do her crying bullshit for fake sympathy.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Is there an article that explains the situation? I am not gonna listen to this woman do her crying bullshit for fake sympathy.

Further down in the thread there is another video, and OP's link has an article below it.

Where the fuck are you getting that the driver was incel? Have you seen a picture of him? He's a straight-up Chad.

Chad

VinylHorror said:
Where the fuck are you getting that the driver was incel? Have you seen a picture of him? He's a straight-up Chad.

Chad

I know I posted this before I saw the driver. Dude is a total Chad.

I know I posted this before I saw the driver. Dude is a total Chad.

Then why on earth did you call him "incel"?

AngelOfDisease said:
Then why on earth did you call him "incel"?

Click-Bait

This is why affirmative action is bad. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of it.

I hear some cab and uber drivers are now starting to avoid picking up female fares because of all the risks involved nowadays. Women are overplaying their hand and it's starting to bite them in the butt.

Feminism in a nutshell: wealthy, privileged Stacy is disgusted by the mere existence of low-status men and calls for the police to "fuck him up" and lies about "harassment."

she certainly had to suck somebody off to get that job

"I'm not wrong." 

"I want the cops to come, so that they can fuck you up."

"I'm an assistant district attorney, so shut the fuck up."

LE3ahbZ.gif

Few things can genuinely trigger righteous anger in me, but this... Women's entitlement knows no bounds. This psycho slut with the thousand cock stare, who undoubtedly sucked some old wrinkly balls to get her job, has a mental breakdown and unleashes her drunken wrath on a hapless uber driver after slutting it up at a pub. How many dicks she took there is anyone's guess. These are the people that are supposed to serve us. This is just another example why irrational females (which is all of them) should not be given any power or authority. Their only use is as sex objects to entertain and please men.

How many times has a man yelled at an uber driver? Zero. Meanwhile the internet is full of videos and recordings of women raging and doing other inappropriate things in an uber. Just a few weeks ago a slut was on the news for stealing an uber driver's tip jar on camera, for crying out loud... They literally need to be put in a cage like wild beasts to make them behave. Their uber priviledges should be taken away. The western world is collapsing. Time to take example from Syria.

blickpall said:
these stacys need to be in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back