Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy dies of hypothermia trying to avoid a DUI.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/20...s-missing-north-carolina-teen-dead-car-crash/

The weather was 23 degrees in the Raleigh, North Carolina area at the time she had no jacket, just shorts, a tank top and a long sleeved shirt. Toxicology results revealed she was on both alcohol and small amounts of methamphetamine. Six weeks later her brother, in despair and fearing he'd be charged with supplying her alcohol, killed himself.

Lmao, the roastie was dressed like a whore and on meth and drunk, all of this just at 17! JFL if you think JBs are pure or innocent. Roastie bitch got what she deserved.

They’re calling 17 year olds women now huh ? I thought they were children.

JFL If you think 15 year old roasties are pure and innocent, either. "B-b-but my pure blonde White virgins!", nope, they're doing meth at sleepovers at 15.

Attachments

• ahahha.jpg
    ahahha.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 35
No sympathy for this slut. She deserved it for being so retarded.

JFL If you think 15 year old roasties are pure and innocent, either. "B-b-but my pure blonde White virgins!", nope, they're doing meth at sleepovers at 15.

They do everything at 15. They are the opposite of innocent they are incredibly evil and sordid creatures.

They do everything at 15. They are the opposite of innocent they are incredibly evil and sordid creatures.
JBcopers will call these whores their "pure white angels" though JFL.

JBcopers will call these whores their "pure white angels" though JFL.
The mothers that raise these whores know that they are like this too. It's disgusting.

fucking OWNED
C13629797876df67c9286b2683b42760

that's why women can't survive without men in the nature. simply as that.

@King_Gigacel you got a problem with our party wanna preach us some soy ?

JFL at her posing on her Chevy Cruze with an MCM backpack like it's some Ferrari. Typical Chad-chaser.

JFL at her posing on her Chevy Cruze with an MCM backpack like it's some Ferrari. Typical Chad-chaser.

Missing Pieces Network is at Wake County, North Carolina.
18 March 2017 ·
3/19/2017: SAD UPDATE: Tragically, the body of Lauren Jenkins was recovered this morning in a wooded area near Wood Lawn Dr. in Raleigh, NC. Please keep her family, friends and community in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time ❤️.
North Carolina State Highway Patrol Sergeant Condrey said drugs and alcohol are not known to be a factor in the crash. Condrey also said speed was not a factor; a yield violation led to the crash.
There was an active search for her at Springdale Estates on Sunday; the Wake County Sheriff confirmed her body was found in the nearby woods. Authorities and volunteers were out in the area and the NCSHP aviation unit assisted with the search. (ABC11)
------------
There is a search planned to start at 8:45 am in front of the Springdale Estates neighborhood on 3/19/2017.
URGENT TEEN MISSING AFTER CAR ACCIDENT: WAKE COUNTY, NC
Lauren Jenkins, age 17, was involved in a car accident late Friday night on March 17, 2017, at the intersection of Leesville Rd. and Oneal Rd. at the entrance of Springdale Estates in Wake County, NC. Lauren was last seen leaving the scene on foot, running towards her home with a bleeding head, and has not been seen or heard from by her family since the accident. Wake County S.O.
(919) 856-6911 or 911

114 Likes200 Comments972 Shares

HAHAHA Makes my day tbh. Hope it was painful bitch. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving ungrateful whore

Of course, it's a blonde Stacy. This would never make news otherwise.

Of course, it's a blonde Stacy. This would never make news otherwise.
It's the classic "Missing White Woman syndrome", but oh well, it at least provides lifefuel for us seeing Stacies get absolutely fucking ruined.
Reminds me of that foid that went missing in, I think, South Carolina a handful of months ago, and that's all anyone was talking about.
The halo effect is so real it hurts. I was so glad when it was found that the foid was found dead, tortured to death or something like that.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mollie-t...-iowa-student-found-dead-a-timeline-of-events
It was Iowa, not SC.

lifefuel

now she chases Chads in hell, where the main color is red, like her car :feelskek:

General winter doesn't take prisoners.

Poor brother, thats the only person I feel sorry for. He supplies the drug but you have to be dumb enough to take it.

Poor brother, thats the only person I feel sorry for. He supplies the drug but you have to be dumb enough to take it.
I don't feel bad for him, he was helping his sister's degeneracy.

I don't feel bad for him, he was helping his sister's degeneracy.
Cope. He was taking advantage of her low IQ. Not his fault he took those drugs, it was fully her own decision.

Massive fucking lifefuel

Cope. He was taking advantage of her low IQ. Not his fault he took those drugs, it was fully her own decision.
Taking advantage of her low IQ? It's not as though he had sex with her.

You shouldn't be allowed to drive until you're 21. That would help the accident statistics immensely.
I don't want to die because some hyped up teenagers decide to drive home from the disco absolutely pissed.