Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel stacy dates abusive chad for 3.5 years

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★

34.jpg

Last edited:
She could obviously detect his personality.

stupid bitch, not giving that whore a view, use hooktube to avoid giving her ad revenue if u rly want to watch

"Sociopath"

So she apparently dated someone who makes up 2% of the world's population just like every other foid.

Sociopath? I think every chad has some psychopathic/sociopathic traits. It's what makes them desirable, being emotionally empty and lacking as a man is a very useful skill for the dating market. JFL at dating him for 3.5 years I bet she kept her mouth shut when chad grabs her and shows her how much of a sociopath he really is.

"Sociopath"

So she apparently dated someone who makes up 2% of the world's population just like every other foid.
he was a legit sociopath
stupid bitch, not giving that whore a view, use hooktube to avoid giving her ad revenue if u rly want to watch
idgaf its already got the algorithm going for it i use adblock anyways

for 3.5 years...

wut??

if he was ugly she woun't even dated the dude in first place

Why the FUCK you dated him for fucking 3.5 years you whore

It’s even in the title JFL. Foids are the meme gender. I swear there’s thousands of posts like this on Reddit. Fuck they are all the fucking same
Why the FUCK you dated him for fucking 3.5 years you whore
Women are insanely low IQ. It bothers me

I use adblock on every site, no exceptions

How could you possibly watch this bitch? I am one minute in and the excessive jump cuts and the failed attempts at comedy make me want to stomp her face in. Whatever chad did to her who gives a fuck.

Nothing new here, surprised she didn't get her face beaten to a pulp after sucking his dick the wrong way or some shit.

3.5 years is a long ass time wtf

It’s even in the title JFL. Foids are the meme gender. I swear there’s thousands of posts like this on Reddit. Fuck they are all the fucking same

Women are insanely low IQ. It bothers me
and she of course enjoyed it.

Not even the slightest she's grateful that he didn't disfigure her

for 3.5 years...

wut??
and every nice and decent guy here on this site doesnt even get so much as a glance from females

all my female cousins date "abusive" guys for years. even had a slut cousin date an older guy then when he wanted to dump her she said he raped her in her sleep and he went to jail. meanwhile she just jumped on the next cock to come her way
(shes a nurse and fucks all the high paying nurses anddoctors for gifts/a place to live)

It is a pity she is still alive

I can't watch these. I sincerely hope she gets beaten to death by Chad.

That foid has makeup on. Bet shes ugly
Foids that record themselves and upload it to Youtube without any fakeup on are extremely rare,even when it comes to attention whoring they need to hide their true appearance.