Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy craving Chad cock at my workplace

inunotaisho

inunotaisho

Greycel
Had our newbies getting some coaching this today. Chad who sits right in front of me: curly hair, fit, 6'1, girl's favourite.

Right in the morning I hear they send off the new recruits to find someone to coach them (workplace is a call center)
Now none of the girls ever come to me ever. The acne brigade is usually the ones I get.
The girl Chad was coaching was this 7/10 blonde, petite Stacy. I'm used hear people say "you arent getting any cause you're not even trying, men have to do the flirting." Now Stacy just went off from the work related stuff and just started praising him "You're so good at this! It's so much fun to listen to you. You should be coaching everybody *Teehee*."

Needless to say I didnt put in any effort into anything else than lunch today

You cant ever win when your up against irl Chad :feelsbadman:

Report them to management for wasting time instead of working

"You can't expect wammen to ask you out" -BX orbiter
Chad immediately has 15 stacies up his ass trying to get the cock
"He has teh pursonality" -Wammen

walking memes

After a couple of sessions bruising of her tonsils, Chad will move on and this cunt will think he's a dick. But the blackpill is that she won't learn anything.

It's over for coachingcels

Report them to management for wasting time instead of working

Management dealing with that are all women and the way they take you serious or not depends on your relationship with them. Pretty much a women dominated company (needless to say favoritism is rife), except for the senior management and IT support.