Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy Confuses CuckedIndianAmerican with StacyTheSecond

C

CuckFestus837

CuckedIndianAmerican
★★
I got this DM from a Stacy asking for my phone number. Scam right? So I gave her my number. A week later, she texts me asking me if I want to go out for a Goth/Industrial night. "WOW, YOU'RE KIDDING ME", I exclaimed to myself, "A STACY WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME??? NO FUCKING WAY." So I get to the event early, and text her saying I'm here. She asks me, "What are you wearing?" I thought to myself, "UH, that's like what a Chad asks a foid before getting nudes sent." So I told her, "red" and she responded, "Ok, I'll wear a matching outfit". She's texting me updates about putting on her clothes, getting dressed, taking her anxiety pills, taking a bunch of anti-depressants, and now taking shots to make all those pills go down, and finally getting inside an Uber. Then she texts me, "OMW GIRL!!!". That's when I knew something was wrong, but I didn't correct her. She texts me that she's at the club but can't see me. I see her, and I go up to her, she looks at me, and then she looks back at her phone. I tap her shoulder, she looks at me again, and says, "Uh Hello? Listen, I'm looking for my friend." That's when I asked, "Who are you looking for?". She said, "I'm looking for Stacy The Second, do you know who she is? She said she's going to meet me here and that she's wearing red. But I have no idea who she is. She was this really cool girl that I met a couple weeks ago." I said, "I've heard that name before, Stacy The Second is a regular attendee of Goth/Industrial events. I've seen her name tagged on the Professional Goth Photographs on the Music event page" So she says, "Fuck, I need to find her, do you know what Stacy The Second looks like?". I said, "Yes, but I think you should do one thing. Call that number. Just call it now." She blankly looks at the phone for a second then dials it. That's when my phone started ringing, and I show her my phone. "Look at my phone. You're calling me. This entire time, you were texting me when you thought you were text Stacy The Second."

I'll continue this story later because it doens't end there. In my second post, I'll talk about how she turned me into her piggy bank for free rides and free entrance fees. I'm going to sleep.

Why did she DM you in the first place?
Hard to believe.

I got this DM from a Stacy asking for my phone number. Scam right? So I gave her my number. A week later, she texts me asking me if I want to go out for a Goth/Industrial night. "WOW, YOU'RE KIDDING ME", I exclaimed to myself, "A STACY WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME??? NO FUCKING WAY." So I get to the event early, and text her saying I'm here. She asks me, "What are you wearing?" I thought to myself, "UH, that's like what a Chad asks a foid before getting nudes sent." So I told her, "red" and she responded, "Ok, I'll wear a matching outfit". She's texting me updates about putting on her clothes, getting dressed, taking her anxiety pills, taking a bunch of anti-depressants, and now taking shots to make all those pills go down, and finally getting inside an Uber. Then she texts me, "OMW GIRL!!!". That's when I knew something was wrong, but I didn't correct her. She texts me that she's at the club but can't see me. I see her, and I go up to her, she looks at me, and then she looks back at her phone. I tap her shoulder, she looks at me again, and says, "Uh Hello? Listen, I'm looking for my friend." That's when I asked, "Who are you looking for?". She said, "I'm looking for Stacy The Second, do you know who she is? She said she's going to meet me here and that she's wearing red. But I have no idea who she is. She was this really cool girl that I met a couple weeks ago." I said, "I've heard that name before, Stacy The Second is a regular attendee of Goth/Industrial events. I've seen her name tagged on the Professional Goth Photographs on the Music event page" So she says, "Fuck, I need to find her, do you know what Stacy The Second looks like?". I said, "Yes, but I think you should do one thing. Call that number. Just call it now." She blankly looks at the phone for a second then dials it. That's when my phone started ringing, and I show her my phone. "Look at my phone. You're calling me. This entire time, you were texting me when you thought you were text Stacy The Second."

I'll continue this story later because it doens't end there. In my second post, I'll talk about how she turned me into her piggy bank for free rides and free entrance fees. I'm going to sleep.

She said, "I'm looking for Stacy The Second, do you know who she is? She said she's going to meet me here and that she's wearing red. But I have no idea who she is. She was this really cool girl that I met a couple weeks ago." I said, "I've heard that name before, Stacy The Second is a regular attendee of Goth/Industrial events. I've seen her name tagged on the Professional Goth Photographs on the Music event page" So she says, "Fuck, I need to find her, do you know what Stacy The Second looks like?". I said, "Yes, but I think you should do one thing. Call that number. Just call it now." She blankly looks at the phone for a second then dials it. That's when my phone started ringing, and I show her my phone. "Look at my phone. You're calling me. This entire time, you were texting me when you thought you were text Stacy The Second."
LARP wall of text

This sounds like a larp lmao. How does someone dm you for your number and not know who are you? Reading this made my brain hurt.

Quit trying to sell candy in Memphis

Why did she DNR you in the first place?
Hard to believe.

who dnr this nigga

LARP wall of dnr

This sounds like a dnr lmao. How does someone dnr you for your number and not know who are you? Did Not Reading this made my brain hurt.

Quit trying to dnr in Memphis

fakecel dnr larp.

DID read

no I'm kidding