Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy complains about being discriminated against at job interviews

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

I am attractive, and not by my own standards. I am told that I’m attractive almost daily. I used to model in my early 20s until I decided that I wanted an intellectual stimulation and went ahead to pursue a PhD at Cornell. I was always at the top of my class and it was refreshing to have people compliment me on something other than my beauty.

Now the job market is a completely different story. I applied to literally all types of jobs that fit my profile- academia, consulting firms, investment banks, startups. I learned that beauty is definitely penalized for various reasons.

First, HR departments are dominated by women. Various studies show that women, particularly in their late 20s and early 30s discriminate against beautiful women applicants simply out of jealousy and competition. Now think about it, let’s say you’re a single young HR executive - would you want to bring in a woman who will overshadow you and get all the male attention or would you rather hire someone who will make you stand out (given that both individuals have similar skillsets)?

Second, men have a difficult time perceiving a beautiful woman as intelligent and capable. I’ve had times when I would walk in a conference room to have literally ten professors flock around me. I’m not sure they were particularly interested in my research and contributions to the academic field. And no, I don’t dress like a model. In fact, I try my best to conceal my beauty, which is unfortunate because I am hiding who I am simply to get societal acceptance.

Being beautiful can be frustrating. It’s easy to say that attractive women get preferential treatment but try to be in the shoes of an attractive woman for one day. Try dealing with the sexism, inappropriate remarks, unwanted advances, and illogical jealousy on a daily basis. I wanted to share this because I am exhausted of hearing that my world is full of roses and every single thing I have achieved has been handed to me. I am more than my beauty.
Jfl why do you want to have something to do with intellectual stuff? All those perceived injustices pale in comparison with what privileges you have in life. Also if you were really intelligent people would know how to appreciate it. You just want too much, kek

imagine wanting job

she just can take the boss dick ,do nothing and still get her a salary

I hired a Stacy one time. It almost ruined my department. All the guys were simping for her and flocking around her instead of doing their job. So, no more. I hire only ugly women in their late 40-s.
Yes, it's a discrimination, but stacies anyway have life on tutorial mode, they have tons of opportunities, they can marry up etc. So my conscience is quiet,

I hired a Stacy one time. It almost ruined my department. All the guys were simping for her and flocking around her instead of doing their job. So, no more. I hire only ugly women in their late 40-s.
Yes, it's a discrimination, but stacies anyway have life on tutorial mode, they have tons of opportunities, they can marry up etc. So my conscience is quiet,
Yeah idk why they would apply especially if your job is not high class or extremely lucrative. Maybe they just want to fight the “mugs stupid blondy” stereotype, kek

She is so dumb. What she should use her priviledge instead is to focus on marrying rich man.

if you're intelligent then just start your own company dumb bitch

stealthbragging roastie