Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy commits suicide after chad dumps her

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/body...oolgirl-17-on-remote-scottish-island-7853543/

Stacy kills herself because Chad dumped her.

Look at her, she’s easily a 9/10 face. She could have any other guy in her school. But Chad was the ONLY one she was willing to settle for.

JFL @ how foids would rather commit suicide than settle for a sub-8 man.
JFL @ how the media goes crazy over one Stacy dying when a sub-8 man kills himself every 2 hours but nobody gives a fuck.

A major air, land and sea search was mounted to find Hannah Mackenzie who was supposed to meet her mum after her first day back at school, but never showed up.
JFL at this whiteknight cuckery just for a foid, how did she even end up on that remote island

Shitty article.

Doesn't say cause of death, doesn't say if it was suicide or not.

We should dump this ungrateful foid's body into the ocean.

JFL at this whiteknight cuckery just for a foid, how did she even end up on that remote island

LOL yeah, they get half the fucking army out searching for a Stacy but if an ugly man went missing literally nobody at all would even notice.

I think it was better for everyone when people did not have any relationship before marriage, honestly.

9/10?????? you guys cannot rate for shit o my lord

She's like a 6, Chad could do better so I dont blame him.

Look at her, she’s easily a 9/10 face

Jordan Peterson c0 16 900 540 s885x516

9/10?????? you guys cannot rate for shit o my lord

Maybe my standards have lowered after being a lonely virgin for so long. Can you post a 9/10 foid face to remind me?

The female mind is weak.

Wow. I guess this proves that men really do differ in opinion on female attractiveness. I think the foid I posted is better looking than any of them. That one on the left is legit ugly to me. The others are between 7 and 9.

Wow. I guess this proves that men really do differ in opinion on female attractiveness. I think the foid I posted is better looking than any of them. That one on the left is legit ugly to me. The others are between 7 and 9.
mirana kerr ugly? nigguh what?? she is one of the few foids on the planet who looks better without fakeup. beauty is objective not subjective btw thats part of the blackpill. the onlything thats subjective is between being a 9 and a 10. many would say adrianna lima is an easy 10

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/body...oolgirl-17-on-remote-scottish-island-7853543/

Stacy kills herself because Chad dumped her.

Look at her, she’s easily a 9/10 face. She could have any other guy in her school. But Chad was the ONLY one she was willing to settle for.

JFL @ how foids would rather commit suicide than settle for a sub-8 man.
JFL @ how the media goes crazy over one Stacy dying when a sub-8 man kills himself every 2 hours but nobody gives a fuck.
She not 9/10 :feelskek::feelskek:
But this is expected from the community tbh. You thinking with your dick instead of your brain .

Imagine being so alpha that you have the options that allow you to dump that.
Wish I lived that life.

mirana kerr ugly? nigguh what?? she is one of the few foids on the planet who looks better without fakeup. beauty is objective not subjective btw thats part of the blackpill. the onlything thats subjective is between being a 9 and a 10. many would say adrianna lima is an easy 10

lmao all of them look like transexualls except the second from the left, its over for u

Ok I googled her. Her other photos are good but that one you posted is not doing her justice.

She would be a 9 if she had a slightly better eye area.

also
>tfw no femoid will ever commit sudoku because of you

This would be suifuel if it's a confirmed suicide because chad dumped her. Imagine foids nowadays prefer death than dating ugly men

This would be suifuel if it's a confirmed suicide because chad dumped her. Imagine foids nowadays prefer death than dating ugly men

Yeah, but still, one less Stacy in the world I should always a good thing.

For every roastie suicide there are at least 100 incel suicides

it seems everywhere you look you see people getting more frantic and desperate about being included and having sexual success

She failed to play the game from tutorial island and ended up committing suicide on this same island.
It's too bad for her but I have no tear for Stacy's demise when, as somebody pointed out, an ugly man the same age's death would have remained unnoticed.

Troubled times on tutorial island..

Becky

She’s like a 5/10-6/10.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back