Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy and Chad somehow produced Non Stacy girls

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
Gorgeous tall blonde parents

I felt sorry for the daughters.

The genetic match was unfortunate

Plain moon faces and frizzy hair

I guess it's plastic surgery time

Parents are rich horse breeders

I've never observed this before

the mother probably has problems with substance abuse.
you wouldn't believe how many low iq foids take meds, smoke or drink during pregnancy.

Genetic recombination can be a bitch.

Reads like an English translation of a Houellebecq poem.

Well. I don't think so

The genetic stock was ideal

And they were classic rich yuppies

The parents both looked like Scout leaders. Mega wholesome. Perfect teeth.

I bet they met at Harvard

it's pretty obvious that the gorgeous tall blonde foid cheated on Chad with an incel... how can't you figure this out??

How old were the daughters? The face hasn't fully grown until you're like 18.

Many white Aryan women look like Chadlites themselves, by the way. Especially when both their parents are tall. Here in Europe there isn't really a lack of Aryan 5'11'' women with chiseled faces. This is one more reason why white women age so badly: because they turn into these huge Chadlites! But this is is also one more reason why they embody the spirit of femininity so perfectly. Because femininity and female attractiveness is such a short-lived phenomenon. If male aging is like a pathetically slow death on the cross, female aging is like the death of a flower, a reversed explosion. Females are so utterly attractive for a very short time, but then they quickly age and dry out and look like shit. At least to me. What MGTOW made out of "The Wall" is cope, of course, but women still age like shit. And white women especially so. They look like these angelic creatures for a while, like literal goddesses, and then - boom - it's quickly over again. Just look at any blonde woman with 30...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back