Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment STACIES

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
What would a perfect stacy look like to you?
I would say a stacy would be a tall petite woman with an angelic face shape, long either blonde or black hair, virgin with a tight vagina, sexy curves not too big nor too small, small nose, perfect facial simetry, big cute eyes, slightly plump lips, smooth skin and small soft hands perfect for a handjob. What do you think? And do real stacies even exist nowadays?

No reply pill. Ok I get it stupid thread, whatever lets move on

Margot Robbie

@NeverEvenBegan

Margot Robbie

@NeverEvenBegan
Nah too much makeup and she has a masculine jawline
Images 4

What would a perfect stacy look like to you?
I would say a stacy would be a tall petite woman with an angelic face shape, long either blonde or black hair, virgin with a tight vagina, sexy curves not too big nor too small, small nose, perfect facial simetry, big cute eyes, slightly plump lips, smooth skin and small soft hands perfect for a handjob. What do you think? And do real stacies even exist nowadays?
this shit is brainrot any woman looks good to my eye r stacy

too much makeup
Like any foid that steps foot outside her house.

Image 2024 07 06 055003635
Image 2024 07 06 055030808

Here she is without makeup. She still looks good. Has pleasant features. Definitely above average.

she has a masculine jawline
She has a Chad factory womb :feelsdevil:

You could MATE and BREED with her, and your male sons would inherit her masculine jawline. Her womb can be used for gene transmutation and uplifing.