Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacie's are nicer to me than Beckies

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Has anyone else noticed this? For the most part, Stacie's will give me atleast a little respect, whereas Beckies totally ignore and make fun of me. This is especially true with my looksmatched Beckies, it's sort of their way of telling you "Chad only".

Probably because without makeup they are us.

I don't talk to girls

I think sometimes Stacies have more developed empathy than Beckies because Stacies do not need to compete. Beckies need to compete for Chad so they become ruthless.

I have noticed this exact same thing. Stacies treat me better.

The same reason that the vp is nicer to you than your boss. He isn't forced to interact with you.

I think sometimes Stacies have more developed empathy than Beckies because Stacies do not need to compete. Beckies need to compete for Chad so they become ruthless.

I have noticed this exact same thing. Stacies treat me better.
Yes. It's like there is a mutual agreement that I am not competition for a Stacie, so she doesn't mind being respectful. With a Beckie, they feel the need to hammer it down that we don't have a chance.

Yes. It's like there is a mutual agreement that I am not competition for a Stacie, so she doesn't mind being respectful. With a Beckie, they feel the need to hammer it down that we don't have a chance.

Guess it all stems from insecurity.

Because they know they're above you.

Becky is on the defensive 24/7 fighting off incel men who think they're in her league. Stacy doesn't even register you as a sexual threat.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed this? For the most part, Stacie's will give me atleast a little respect, whereas Beckies totally ignore and make fun of me. This is especially true with my looksmatched Beckies, it's sort of their way of telling you "Chad only".
Stacey's are more sympathetic since they have life much easier

Yes stacy has lived a happy life and feels no bitter intent on us sub humans

Tbh, it’s usually Beckies and lower tier females that have ever made fun of me and treated me badly. Stacies tend to be happier all around. Possibly because they are satisfied off of chads dick 24/7. Over either way.

Stacies just outright ignore me I think but then again there are so few actual stacies encountered so I can't have a real comparison

I haven’t seen a stacy nearby that much in a long time

This is true, lol.