Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacies and Chads have very high opinions of themselves

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I notice this alot with attractive people, they never let anyone treat them with disrespect. I remember one time I saw a 9/10 chad yelling at an employee at mcdonalds because he told him to wait his turn. Just because the employee treated that Chad with slight annoyance, chad got all mad and pissy saying you shouldn't talk to me like that blah blah blah

They have no idea that we get treated like this on a daily basis:feelsrope:

Of course they do; they've been treated with the utmost privilege and halo'd perception their entire times, never once having to experience the blatant contempt and disrespect, as well as social isolation and issues with confidence/motivation the average subhuman must daily, so any minute barrier or misstep in life is extremely shocking, and comes off as like they've been personally assaulted... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention no one has ever bothered to correct or otherwise rebuke their behaviour, from their high position in the hierarchy as foids/Chads. :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

They know they're superior and that's why they treat other people like shit. Scums.

Of course they do; they've been treated with the utmost privilege and halo'd perception their entire times, never once having to experience the blatant contempt and disrespect, as well as social isolation and issues with confidence/motivation the average subhuman must daily, so any minute barrier or misstep in life is extremely shocking, and comes off as like they've been personally assaulted... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention no one has ever bothered to correct or otherwise rebuke their behaviour, from their high position in the hierarchy as foids/Chads. :society:

They know their value. Its ingrained in them.
I noticed that many young couples look very healthy and full of life like they never experienced any bullying or stressful event in their life.
This may be true because bullies usually torment defective people.

Well put