Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Staceys ruin graduation party

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
Another horrible TikTok I’m going to share. In this one these foids decide to ruin a graduation cake for a TikTok. Imagine spending 12 years of your life and finally you get to celebrate your end and some staceys ruin it all. Absolutely brutal (sorry for the cancerous music couldn’t find one without it).

View: https://youtu.be/t04Y_6sc-fw

''Every blonde foid is a stacy''

These goblinas aren’t fucking stacies, they just have shitty blonde dyed hair and a shitty tan. Based norman for getting those whores back though :feelskek: :dab:
''Every blonde foid is a stacy''
Jfl

GrAYcel rates for the first time :p

Last edited:
i don't care for normshits chads staceys and whatever the fuck there exists incels were not invited to these kinds of parties so by all means let them go ahead and ruin their own shit :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Shouldve thrown a haymaker instead of the cake tbh

These goblinas aren’t fucking stacies, they just have shitty blonde dyed hair and a shitty tan. Based norman for getting those whores back though :feelskek: :dab:

Jfl

i rate this post ngl :smonk:

Jfl