Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Stacey’s height shaming manlets per usual

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
I went to the library today to study and had to leave after 20 minutes. These Stacey’s across from me were so low-iq that they didn’t know how to open PDF documents on a PC.

To make matters worse, they were giggling like hyenas about guys they know who happen to be manlets and talking about them as if they’re children as they walk by. Once they looked in my direction and giggled like crackheads with Down’s syndrome, I aggressively snatched my computer and walked out, pushing a chair over.

How have you handled situations like this?

Would've walked away too. No point in standing there and being humiliated

You don't handle this... you just get out. The options to "handle it" are not going you to get good outcomes...

I went to the library today to study and had to leave after 20 minutes. These Stacey’s across from me were so low-iq that they didn’t know how to open PDF documents on a PC.

To make matters worse, they were giggling like hyenas about guys they know who happen to be manlets and talking about them as if they’re children as they walk by. Once they looked in my direction and giggled like crackheads with Down’s syndrome, I aggressively snatched my computer and walked out, pushing a chair over.

How have you handled situations like this?
Thats absolute suifiel and ragefuel.

A bunch of privileged dumb as bricks sluts cruelly judging others. They laugh and enjoy life and have friends whilst possessing a myriad of negative qualities, they get to set the standard for men while being retarded fucking sluts. Pure ragefuel I fucking hate some foids so fucking much

All those manlets women love to make fun of and humiliate would still be able to restrain and overpower them extremely easily if it wasn't for feminist laws, this is the truth they don't want to hear

I am curious: how tall were the stacies? Usually, series tend to show them at least near 5'5-5'8 like 164 cm to 173 cm with the most common range being like strong 5'5-5'6 like 167 cm to 169 cm.

Last edited: