Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacey Threatened Me. Recorded on Body Cam. Lulz.

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
Boyos. A body cam is now an essential item. Ideally it should be tiny, and hang around your neck, below your lanyard electronic ID.

Recall the foid at the call center who I refused to walk to her car?

I just knew there was going to be a drive by, and I was ready. Monday nights we both get off at 7, and walked by my car.

I got her on vidya saying that Ed.....who's the top guy.....was just looking for a reason to fire me and that hopefully I wind up homeless.

Lulz. Vidya. Email to Corporate !

I bet Stacey and Ed are gone......
Sharper image.com. "" Night day discreet item, 79.99

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you have it recorded anyway no one cares if anything bad happens to an incel.

whEn Recording doesn't work.

Good job for recording the interaction

tell us what happened next

Foid is termination.......ed survived....

Boyos. A body cam is now an essential item. Ideally it should be tiny, and hang around your neck, below your lanyard electronic ID.

Recall the foid at the call center who I refused to walk to her car?

I just knew there was going to be a drive by, and I was ready. Monday nights we both get off at 7, and walked by my car.

I got her on vidya saying that Ed.....who's the top guy.....was just looking for a reason to fire me and that hopefully I wind up homeless.

Lulz. Vidya. Email to Corporate !

I bet Stacey and Ed are gone......
Sharper image.com. "" Night day discreet item, 79.99
Context on previous thread:
Crazy shit man. Good that you planned ahead. Still nothing to be happy about that we live in these kinds of times where a simple accusation or unflattering action (or refusal to do an action) can lead to you being fired.

Last edited:
Extremely high IQ.
This is the exact reason the blackpill exists.
Predicting normies and foids so you don't get fucked over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back