Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacey pushed life long Incel and dragged dog.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I have not been this angry for a long time, an old guy in his 70s (legally blind with extremely poor vision) who I talk to on the way to work in the morning, nice guy, never got married or had kids due to probably his looks, thats what he told me, today three Stacies probably around 18 and high school drops outs walked up to him pushed him on the tracks while the other took his Lab (seeing eye dog) and dragged it 50 metres along the concrete, with the other girl video taping it on her phone and laughing. I stayed back and helped of course, they had to stop the trains, call an ambulance, etc. I gave a statement, but at the end of the day I don't think anything will happen to them.

if you screw the foids over made another post but lifefuel

They'll be on tinder a year from now, get a 25 year old golden smile boyfriend with a nice car and money and he'll take them to Spain, Maldives, Dubai and so on for the next 15 years.

They'll be on tinder a year from now, get a 25 year old golden smile boyfriend with a nice car and money and he'll take them to Spain, Maldives, Dubai and so on for the next 15 years.
And when she married him, she will have gotten away with functioning as a toilet for 10+ years and still get a guy to turn her into the mother of his children. There is no justice in this world. If there was, there would be legions of headless foid corpses strewn along the streets. The male to female ratio would be like 10:1

my gawdd bet they are feminists

I have not been this angry for a long time, an old guy in his 70s (legally blind with extremely poor vision) who I talk to on the way to work in the morning, nice guy, never got married or had kids due to probably his looks, thats what he told me, today three Stacies probably around 18 and high school drops outs walked up to him pushed him on the tracks while the other took his Lab (seeing eye dog) and dragged it 50 metres along the concrete, with the other girl video taping it on her phone and laughing. I stayed back and helped of course, they had to stop the trains, call an ambulance, etc. I gave a statement, but at the end of the day I don't think anything will happen to them.

unless I find them first. I imagine you live in the fly over states. let them try that with me. I'll cannibalmaxx like a motherfucker. I prefer breast and thigh meat the most.

I hope this is BS. Feel sorry for that old dude and his dog. I hope those whores get AIDS or cancer.

Ill wait for the vid.
If true, those foids actually deserve to be skinned alive