Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacey neighbor pissed on my door

iconoclast

iconoclast

New here
My Slutcey neighbor (21, hapa SEAmonkey/aryan) peed on my door and doormat while drunk.

Was rotmaxxing at 1AM last night. I literally heard her and her Tyrone fuckbuddy waiting outside for 10 minutes while waiting to be let in by her roommate.

The whole time they were giggling and yelling like drunk morons. I heard her say “I’m just gonna pee right here!” and Chadrone laughing. Then I heard the stream literallly against my door. I couldn’t believe it so I waited until they went inside and opened my door.

Literally piss on my door, doormat, and a puddle going down my front steps. It was fucking disgusting. I went to bed in a rage. I wanted to fucking call the cops for property damage, but I was too high-inhib.

Then heard them fucking through the wall. Was some of the worst ropefuel I have ever experienced.

Was thinking of confronting her and demanding her to clean my patio and get me a new doormat. But she would probably cuss me out for being subhuman and am too high-inhib to start a fight.

Should've opened the door
I was thinking about it but I didn’t want her fesikh juice to spray into my apartment. Foids really are the more animalistic gender.

IT wont touch this because they damn well know most women are like this

Jesus Chris; I'm surprised you didn't go ape shit on them, but I can't say if being high inhib would have helped you or it would have backfired on you if Oonga de boonga Tyrone fought you back for you being the "asshole", sheesh how ironic that would've been

IT wont touch this because they damn well know most women are like this
they just say it didn't happen when we post about foids being cunts

Why do you even have a roommate

Read it wrong apologies

Why not smell her piss ?

Should've open the door while she was pissing so some of it got on you and then you could've falcon punched her.

She learned it from her dog.

update: the smell of dried piss was awful today, even wafting into my apartment at times.

I wish I could take some kind of revenge. I would piss on her door but they have a ring camera. I can’t stop thinking about how she just pissed all over my doorstep and I have to hear her getting fucked every night.

This morning, I saw her leaving when I went outside to get mail and we made eye contact. I wanted to confront her, but I fucking froze. She walked past me like I wasn’t there.

I feel so disgusted and emasculated rn I want to fucking rope.

Should've opened the door with your camera running, film it for like 5 secs as they look at your surprised and then close the door before Tyrone goes monkeymode on you.

My Slutcey neighbor (21, hapa SEAmonkey/aryan) peed on my door and doormat while drunk.

Was rotmaxxing at 1AM last night. I literally heard her and her Tyrone fuckbuddy waiting outside for 10 minutes while waiting to be let in by her roommate.

The whole time they were giggling and yelling like drunk morons. I heard her say “I’m just gonna pee right here!” and Chadrone laughing. Then I heard the stream literallly against my door. I couldn’t believe it so I waited until they went inside and opened my door.

Literally piss on my door, doormat, and a puddle going down my front steps. It was fucking disgusting. I went to bed in a rage. I wanted to fucking call the cops for property damage, but I was too high-inhib.

Then heard them fucking through the wall. Was some of the worst ropefuel I have ever experienced.

Was thinking of confronting her and demanding her to clean my patio and get me a new doormat. But she would probably cuss me out for being subhuman and am too high-inhib to start a fight.
you should of just opened the fucking door and bitch slap the shit out of her until she learns her lesson after that you put a dog collar and force her to walk like a dog and after that you put her goddam face into the matt where she pissed then after that make her lick the matt until its dry.

Was thinking of opening the door, but Chadrone was there and would’ve aped on me.
you should of just opened the fucking door and bitch slap the shit out of her until she learns her lesson after that you put a dog collar and force her to walk like a dog and after that you put her goddam face into the matt where she pissed then after that make her lick the matt until its dry.

Was thinking of opening the door, but Chadrone was there and would’ve aped on me.
you should of just tranquilized him and put him in a human zoo for the incel community.

just clean it up theory
johnny-test-mr-black.gif

I literally heard her and her Tyrone fuckbuddy
I hate them so much. I hate them so much. I hate myself. I hate myself. Why did I have be a malnourished pajeet why why why:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is the most whitegirl shit. Get drunk, pee to show how trashy she is and how disrespectful she is of the culture around her, and then take bbc or just chad cock without a care. I'm also told that white girls never wash their feet.

Shit on her doormat, you said she has a ring camera but you’ve got to crouch to shit and it probably won’t see you tbh

Calling the cops is for pussies. Just do it back to her

Thats fucking digusting. Least you can do is put shit on their door or damage her property.