Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacey has entire planet simping ovER her (billions must simp)

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
48A73219 457B 428D A506 FFDE072252DC

384F012C 59DC 4E47 9F0B 2B3956D17016

C10F80D9 CAD2 41DC 8BE1 1ED8D2CB390A

8F134310 4EB2 43CB 850C FD49CF4EA2D9

D2767FA0 1386 453D A42D 218E57116C73

3FC8293E 1465 4379 A9FD FE03443F306F

That dude remembers a foid he made Split second eye contact with five years ago

Bssed normies?
5A231F7C 322D 409C A6E8 D6C1719C4ADF

Cattle revolution when?

Seriously, What’s the point in doing anything anymore why do I pay taxes? Or even wake up? It’s all so tiresome

That "stacy" is a 6/10 HTB.
Stop overrating foids.

8 billion must die

"you're best looking girl":soy::soy::soy:

Those East Asian rice simps are even worse. They are literally worshipping her. She has a white chad bf btw

reminder that the world would be full of these if nazis had won

IMG 20230816 201650 409

simply unfathomable...these people live diffrent lives entirely...

if this isnt a 10/10 Stacy i dont know what is

SMV wise it couldnt be higher, even if some autists would (rightfully) say she isnt a 10..her SMV is in the stratosphere..young, white, HTB+ = auto God mode everywhere in the world, worshipped by millions etc

SMV wise it couldnt be higher, even if some autists would (rightfully) say she isnt a 10..her SMV is in the stratosphere..young, white, HTB+ = auto God mode everywhere in the world, worshipped by millions etc
billions must worship the pink vagina god

simply unfathomable...these people live diffrent lives entirely...
No way the man himself replied, love your channel and videos bro, you should make a video about this, it’s peak blackpill fuel that’s digestive for youtube normies

Seriously, the best thing this forum has done for me, is to realize how little I give a shit about some faked up Becky

She has the easiest life and doesn't even realize it smh... :feels:

Somebody nutted in that prime foid vagina.

That "stacy" is a 6/10 HTB.
Stop overrating foids.
I was thinking the same thing bro tbh :feelshaha: … not a stacy imo , higher beckie max :feelzez: lmao every guys keep putting toilets on such a high pedestal man. it’s almost as since modern retarded femenism kicked in , men heard so many times that every foid is a 10 that they start to actually believe it too now … :feelswhat:

Stacy lite on her best day tbh

Looking at her makes me so fucking depressed... Thank all gods I don't have a shotgun :cryfeels:

doesn't look that good in these photos as she does in the video. must be the effect of makeup and lighting

An average white girl is a stacy to ethnics lol

Brutal blackpill. This foid will never have to worry about anything of substance in her entire life.

She has a white chad bf btw

kek. Classic 1st boyfriend. Her 2nd boyfriend will be a mid soyboy who she thinks won't cheat on her or make her feel insecure. They all follow the same pattern.

This blondie is pretty, but she's like a 7/10 at best. Not a great body, she's just blonde thin and young.

The average men is way too much of a simp.

Stop coping you retards. This is a textbook definition of a stacy.

kek. Classic 1st boyfriend. Her 2nd boyfriend will be a mid soyboy who she thinks won't cheat on her or make her feel insecure. They all follow the same pattern.
No one with an IQ score above 70 is surprised.

Fucking brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I want her to deepthroat and get choked to death by it while I nut inside her throat.

Would you fap like a cuck if I kidnapped her and sent you video of me destroying her holes and raping her mouth?
I would never let her fall into your lecherous, money grubbing, dirty jew hands and would annihilate you in physical combat if ever you attempted such a dastardly thing, for I alone shall ultimately have the prerogative of ejaculating a huge, Mount Vesuvius mega cum load all over her perfectly shaped tits and beautiful, Megan Fox quality face.

I would never let her fall into your lecherous, money grubbing, dirty jew hands and would annihilate you in physical combat if ever you attempted such a dastardly thing, for I alone shall ultimately have the prerogative of ejaculating a huge, Mount Vesuvius mega cum load all over her perfectly shaped tits and beautiful, Megan Fox quality face.
Fake tits. Plus I'm stronger and it would end in me raping your sister. Also that's not your sister.

Facially she's a stacy but she has no tits

Fake tits. Plus I'm stronger and it would end in me raping your sister. Also that's not your sister.
Yes, she did get her breasts augmented just this May and now has perfectly shaped 44 DD's which are highly conducive to blowing giant, nuclear megaton sized eruptions of jizz all over. I am far stronger then probably anyone on these entire forums. I've been gymmaxxing since I was 18, am 6'3, 215 lbs and hugely musclemaxxed. Also, that is my sister, I've posted many pics of her on here before. She and my Uber Chad brother (who looks like a cross between High Jackman and Michael Fassbender) both won the genetic lottery and received the Hungarian genes on my mothers side of the family which control for beauty and physical aesthetics while I got the shitty German genes which have endowed me with superior intellectual powers and great, legendary physical strength.

Yes, she did get her breasts augmented just this May and now has perfectly shaped 44 DD's which are highly conducive to blowing giant, nuclear megaton sized eruptions of jizz all over. I am far stronger then probably anyone on these entire forums. I've been gymmaxxing since I was 18, am 6'3, 215 lbs and hugely musclemaxxed. Also, that is my sister, I've posted many pics of her on here before. She and my Uber Chad brother (who looks like a cross between High Jackman and Michael Fassbender) both won the genetic lottery and received the Hungarian genes on my mothers side of the family which control for beauty and physical aesthetics while I got the shitty German genes which have endowed me with superior intellectual powers and great, legendary physical strength.
Do you think 3 pics are gonna fool us? Post 20.