Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St.Manlet Bar Confrontation

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★

He too based to take shit from anybody

it's funny and all, but it seems like he's whiteknighting a negress in this clip. Not very based

please call him St.Bagelcel

He's fucking low inhib as shit.
I love this guy. (No homo)

Although we can clearly see that this guy has been treated like shit his entire life.

I feel for him.

it's funny and all, but it seems like he's whiteknighting a negress in this clip. Not very based
No, the guys at the bar were talking shit about Chris while he was in the bathroom and she told him about it. They were both cussing out his fake friends, if anything she was defending him

Although we can clearly see that this guy has been treated like shit his entire life.

I feel for him.
Yeah he's just unnecessarily loud but he lets absolutely no one step on him. He's based through a lifetime of being subjugated.

I feel for him.
Damn the black foid is making me think NAWALT

No, the guys at the bar were talking shit about Chris while he was in the bathroom and she told him about it. They were both cussing out his fake friends, if anything she was defending him
still cucked to take a foid's words over your friendship with a guy you've been drinking with all day ngl. What I would guess happened is that she got into an argument with him over whatever while st. bagelcel was in the bathroom and then convinced st. bagelcel into taking her side by lying to him saying that the fat boomer called him a midget or whatever

Last edited:
still cucked to take a foid's words over your friendship with a guy you've been drinking with all day ngl. What I would guess happened is that she got into an argument with him over whatever while he was in the bathroom and then convinced the manlet into taking her side by lying to him and saying that he called him a midget or whatever
JFL “Manley’s only get made fun of by foids geyez” Come on man, people talk shit all the time. Do you honestly think that all males have some sort of image brotherhood? You could be “friends” with a guy for years and he’ll still talk shit behind your back and treat you like garbage. Don’t let your hatred blind you to the simple truths

JFL “Manley’s only get made fun of by foids geyez” Come on man, people talk shit all the time. Do you honestly think that all males have some sort of image brotherhood? You could be “friends” with a guy for years and he’ll still talk shit behind your back and treat you like garbage. Don’t let your hatred blind you to the simple truths
well I mean there seems to be bad blood between the negress and the fat boomer too though. She says at one point in the video something akin to "You can't call me anything, fucking crackah" implying there was a previous argument the two of them had had

well I mean there seems to be bad blood between the negress and the fat boomer too though. She says at one point in the video something akin to "You can't call me anything, fucking crackah" implying there was a previous argument the two of them had had
From the looks of it she said that because the fat guy mockingly referred to her as “the wife”. It’s hard to hear everything that’s being said since everyone is trying to out shout each other but the issue seems to have arissen a minute before the filming started. Also according to Chris there was another guy who witnessed the fat guy and some other boomer talking shit about him

If only i could be so low inhib as this legend
This man's life is a tragedy.I feel his pain,i can only hope he's doing well after the bagelcel incident

I get worried for him watching these, worried about him getting physically harmed by these brutes just for speaking the truth. But he is a fearless leader among manlets.

If only i could be so low inhib as this legend
This man's life is a tragedy.I feel his pain,i can only hope he's doing well after the bagelcel incident
I get worried for him watching these, worried about him getting physically harmed by these brutes just for speaking the truth. But he is a fearless leader among manlets.
He’s doing what we should’ve done all of our lives. He won’t let those pricks laugh at him without a confrontation, he calls them out every single time. He’s a true low inhib god

St. Manlet is so based. He will lead all incels and manlets into the promised land, I know it.
Praise be to our saint!

> St Bagelcel
I prefer Long Island Minimum

That voice and that accent. Man, those rants are pleasing my ear. It's like in the movies.

this dude is a hero